Contract Marriage??? Part 1

Yandere Duke Eustia Visenna x wife reader x Yandere Sharkis Visenna

Triggered Warning: Drugging , stepcest, unwanted touching, forbidden relationship, mature content, large age gap , mention of pregnancy, forced breeding, contract marriage.
______________________________________
He never thought he could love another woman again in this same life. His whole life after the death of his wife ; he made plans how he will sacrifice himself... He wanted to meet his wife after death again ....But that was until he meet you...

He married you due to his plans... He needed support of your father. He offered him his son Sharkis but your father declined saying that he have 2 sons and he can't risk his daughter in a household where it's not clear if she will be the future Duchess or not.

You were 2 years younger than Sharkis.... A perfect match for him....he even let you two meet and introduce to each other. But your greedy father stubbornly stood on the fact that it would have been better if the Duke himself married you. And your child from the Duke would be the heir.

He accepted because he was knowing he will kill you and your family after his plan will succeed. He accepted you to make a lot of tantrums when he didn't visited you on your wedding night.

He was waiting for you to shout and argue like a spoiled daughter of a rich noble man. But he was shocked when you wished him good morning and then apologized to him for what your father made him do.

But what shocked him more was when you handed him a contract signed by your father himself that you two will divorce at the end of the year if you will not get pregnant.

You told him that you never wanted to marry in these circumstances so this is the best you can do to help him to save himself from this unwanted marriage. You thanked him for taking you in and promised that you will know your limits and will try not to disturb him in his plan... whatever it is.

When he asked what if you would got accidentally pregnant?? It hurt his pride a little when you said that he don't have to worry about it. You are not interested in him; no matter how many ladies in the kingdom will kill for him just to look at them.

The married life with you was not very different from his life before the marriage. You barely talk to him , never ask for anything and stay in your room. You meet only while breakfast and dinner . He had seen Stelle always being with you . He noticed how she had stopped coming to meet him or even if she came it is always for a short time.

Then one day he noticed Sharkis standing outside Stelle's room listening something. He joined him and what they heard shocked them.You were telling Stelle how abusive your father is ...how he always hurt you mentally and physically. You told her how you were thanking the gods when your marriage was fixed with Sharkis.

But then it all came down when due to your greedy father you had to marry Duke Eustia. When she asked what if you will not get pregnant....you would have to go back to the same hell. But when you said that you are going to run away before the contract ends Stelle was not the only person who was hurt.

Sharkis said nothing he just glared at his father and frowned before going away. Duke Eustia was hurt.... Do you not believe him this much that instead of asking for help from him you just made plan to run away??

You two were now talking about your favourite books . Eustia can't help but smile .....your mind was like child. The way you jump and giggle while talking about you favourite books it was obvious you liked them.He ordered the books you told Stelle about.

He himself walk to your room to give you the books. But there he saw that you were cornered by Sharkis who was trying to convince you on something. Eustia thought to leave you two on your own but when he saw Sharkis pulling you closer to himself and trying to kiss you and you trying to weakly push him away, he softly pulled you away from Sharkis .