Star crossed lovers {Yandere lover!Beit(Caramel Ebinu) x Noble Reader}part2

Warning : Mature content, mention of unhealthy Obsession, mention of cheating, mention of pregnancy, secret relationship.
_______________________________________

Ebinu was sitting in his closed shop his mood sour he took down your finance... Now what?? He need to drag your family too?? But he hate you being in pain... He hates your tear...is what you said true ?? You two are star crossed lovers??

Suddenly he heard someone knocking the door his sour mood worsened.. do people doesn't know how to read the close sign??he frowned as he walked towards the door and it was until he opened the door and saw you.

You have lost your weight in only two days.. the tears marks prominent on your cheeks he didn't even noticed you bother and father and sister standing there as he held your face in his hand lovingly . Asking in a worried time if you are ok??

A cough from your sister was enough to I get he attention.. you smiled brightly at him and told your father wanted to meet him as you told them you loved him.. with his shaking legs but stern face he welcomed them inside. Your sister sat down to drink tea as you two let your brother and father talk with Beit in the other room.

Beit was sitting on the chair as he with shakey hands started.

"Sir.. I know I'm a commoner with no good with me.. not noble name no power.. but I truly love your daughter... I will sell my soul to keep her happy.. I know what I would provide would not be enough in your eyes but I would do anything to keep her happy.. I truly love her.. I want nothing in return...  I can even live in your house and work for you if you want I..."

"It was you who sent the letter right??"

"I wouldn't le...ehh???"

"It was you who published his scandals right??"

Beit was shocked and dumbfounded when your brother said him in a obvious way.

"Well the practice letters are scattered in this room.. dude if you want to be a hidden then work on it. My sister is weak hearted.. so I would be happy if she doesn't know who Caramel Ebinu is... Or even if she know she would not feel betrayed"

And well we need to go to the wedding dress shop to take your measurements..

Beit was looking at them in shock and the both men laughed. When with tears in his eyes he bowed to them. Thanking them again and again. And then he said something that melt your father's heart.

"Sir.. if you don't mind I want to be the one who pay for my wife's wedding dress I already have booked the Lombardi store to make the finest dress in the kingdom...I would be the one to buy the rings too.. because it's me who is going to provide for her future.."

Your father smiled remembering his own day when he too had said the same thing to your mother's father. He smiled ans accepted his offer.