Infatuation

Yandere! Fiancee! Benjamin x reader

Warning: mature content, minors not allowed, mention of abuse , mention of rape, gore, forced pregnancy, mention of murder.
_______________________________________
You never meet him before.. just like the other girls of your age you also had dream of marrying the man you would love . But when a compelled father tells his daughter to do something.....she can even kill her own dreams to fulfill her father's order.

And that's how you got engaged with Benjamin Lemberg. First you were vary of him... But then you started to show him love. You knew that this was a marriage without love... But hey!!! You could at least try to make him fall for you right???

Or may be not

Your whole world turned upside down when you knew he loved another woman. But you kept quite you have meet Claudia a hundered times, you two are friends and you know that she don't like him... More like hates him.

You always try to meet Benjamin going to the places he go. In the balls too... When ever he gets invited to some party as usual he never asked you to come with him. But you go there nonetheless.

He was irritated by you. Don't you know he don't like your presence??? He just married you because of your family's gems mine so that he can gift Claudia latest jewellery. And why are you so close to her??? Are you trying to scare her away?? Always trying to be as close as you can to him like a cat .

So it was as usual. He got invited to a ball and he somehow got the news that Claudia was coming to this ball too. And as a good loyal fiance you followed him there. What you were not knowing was it will be the worst day in your life.

A jealous lady poured the wine on Claudia and you were helping Claudia when Benjamin entered the hall. When he looked at you and then a drenched Claudia together he misunderstood the scene. He thought that you hurted her.

He slapped you in front of everyone. And before Claudia or Felix could have said anything or the Crown Prince got to him to tell him what exactly happened, he took you by your hair out of the hall.

He took your face closer to his . You were still trying to say something.. and it pissed him off. So he took out a knife and sliced your right cheek.

"You think you are beautiful?? More than her?? Look at you now no one will ever want to marry someone as ugly as you!! Do you know why I wanted to marry you?? Because of the gems mine of your family... So that my Claudia could wear the finest jewels in the whole kingdom!! I hope now you could understand!! "

With that he threw you on the ground, crying and screaming and opened the halls door again , now going to help his Caludia . You left the place in your carriage. Your father's eyes narrow at the way you looked when you returned home.

Not to say the next day the letter of annualment of the engagement came to Duke Benjamin's mansion. And he happily approved it. But then some rumour started. That he killed lady name from l/n house. As after that day you never came out of your household.

And that was the time when he got to know the whole truth too. He tried to meet you and look for you. But your father never let him enter house l/n's property. He tried to find you in the balls thinking may be you will come there.... Just to see him like usual??

He was missing you..... He tried to write apology letter to you but they always returned back to him unopened and untouched.

How can you do this to him???

You are now (not) engaged to him!!!

Why are you not coming to him to ask if he was doing good or not???