Bunny (Regis x reader oneshot)

Yandere! Regis x reader x yandere! Maxmilion

Warning : mature content, sexual hints

_________________________________________

The first time Regis had seen you was when Jubelian introduced you to him as you best friend. He was not attracted to your beauty or the way you dressed. The first thing he noticed was that, even after being from one of the most prestigious family of the kingdom you were never rude to his daughter. And the other was you were very shy.

And by the word very he meant very ...... He still remember the first time when you were introduced by Jubel when you told him your name you didn't dared to look up at him. Then next time you both meet was at a ball. You accidentally collided with him which made you loose you balance and you were about to fall when he suddenly saved you.

He still thinks it was so adorably cute when you opened only one eye to see why had you not fallen. And after seeing his face ;how you became a tomato continuously apologizing to him and then running away.

Not even giving him chance to tell you it's ok. And that day when Jubelian and you were walking together and he approached you two . You hurriedly tried your best to hide behind Jubelian even after knowing he can still see you . He was not able to suppress his laugh.

In his eyes you very as pure as an angel . You were able to understand what his pet animals wanted to tell you. And you always supported Jubelian. Even when that bastard of a ex of his daughter tried to hurt her. He was in shock that day when he got the news that you had beaten the shit out of Mikhail.

It seems that was the day from when he started to see you as someone worthy to be his.... He knew that his life was not easy . He was basically a slave to the bastard Emperors whim. But he wanted you. He felt greedy thinking about you alone in bed at night.

Thinking about locking you up in his bedroom were only he and his daughter can see you. You love Jubel as a mother so why not officially make you his mother . And may be have some of his more children. He has everything...power... Money.... Looks.....name a thing and it's yours .

He understood when he killed all of you suitors who tried to propose you.... You need to be with him.... Or else he will wipe half kingdom like this. You two need to marry so that he will get sure that you are his and only his . No more proposals.

He felt greedy , thinking of his daughters friend in a way he shouldn't. But he wanted to keep you safe .... From this cruel world. And it was the only way to keep you safe..... With him... He thought to talk about this to his daughter. But it's seems like fate had some other plans.

Jubelian told him excitedly about in how much love Max is in with you. That he almost killed a stalker who sent you threats. And that's when it hit him.....he had seen Max looking at you with lovesick eyes.

But he was sure that it was clear with his actions towards you that Regis like you more than daughter's friend. Then why???? But that's ok..... Max is his student....he is the teacher.....

Image
Max was searching for you like a maniac. He even threatened to kill his father and stepmother telling them that if he will know that it was their hand behind your disappearance he will burn the palace down with them.

Jubelian was very worried about you ....please be safe ..

Who could have taken you....

Image
When you woke up your hands were bonded behind your back and you were blindfolded. You could feel the surface on which you were on...... You were on bed...

And the bed was very comfortable to be of some commomer . You were trying to open the rope when you heard the door open . You heard foot steps halting in front of you.

Then the face of the person was near you when you were hit by the reality. You felt exposed ... You were wearing a night gown. You were panicked, feeling exposed in front of a total stranger. And then you felt his breath hit your collarbone.

Your breath hitched when you felt the person kissing you naked shoulder hugging you to his warm body. This scent....no.... It can't be him right??... You tried to push him away only to get your hope broken in millions of pieces.

He bit you above your cleavage marking you while you whimpered.

"Ah ah.....bunny don't run from me.....you always run when I want to be with you ..if only you had been an obedient little bunny I shouldn't have done this. It was all your fault."

Regis .....

It was his voice....

But why????

What have you done??

He made you straddle his lap while he leaned behind into the pillows. And then you felt him placing butterfly kisses on your face when he removed the blind fold.

You started shivering after seeing his blue eyes ....same eyes you have complimented before for being beautifully attracting. Blush on his face looking at you with those love sick eyes he brought his face near you ear only to whisper.

"My daughter is very disappointed about your disappearance..... I was thinking to give her a present ......how about giving her title of big sister and giving her a few siblings??? You will do that for her right bunny????"