Two

"Alex. You'll never fucking understand what a shit show my first day was. At least you're a senior."
Demi tucked her head into her arms and let out a long, stressed sigh.
"I'm sorry Demi, I really am but you need to start standing up for yourself. You want me to stop babying you 24/7 but you cry when people say shit to you. I could tell your sister, or maybe your brother. But I won't because I'm a good fucking friend."
Demi knew talking to her best friend wouldn't be any help. She's always wanting to tell Aj and Ava.
Aj and ava are Demi's older siblings and yes, they're twins.
"I'm just gonna go home. I'll take an Uber." Demi said while grabbing her backpack.
But once she made it to the door she bumped into Billie.
"Watch where you're going idiot." Billie grumbled, looking down at the now scared girl.
"Sorry." Demi said, finally pushing away from Billie and heading out to the parking lot.
But as she sat on the curb she heard footsteps approaching her from behind.
"Want a ride home?" A voice said, coldly and raspy.
Demi's head snapped around to look at who was speaking. it was Billie.
"No thanks. I'm good." Demi said, pulling her phone out and getting an Uber.
Billie snatched Demi's phone from her hand and cancelled the Uber.
"Hey!" She shouted while standing up to retrieve her phone.
"You're no getting in the car with some creepy rando. Let's go I'm taking you home." Billie grabbed Demi by the hand and began walking but Demi snatched her hand back.
   "I told you no."
"Well it wasn't a question. I told you so, now cmon." Billie grabbed Demi's hand once more and took her to the car. It was a bad ass car, Demi couldn't lie.
   The interior was red but the exterior was a matte black. The rims were Demi's favorite. They were red as well, but they complement the car so well.
    She got into the passenger seat and then Billie got into the driver seat.
   "Where do you live?"
"Not too far from here. Just take the main road all the way down." Demi was afraid to speak, her hands were trembling and her breaths were short and shaky.
   "When are you gonna stop shaking and look at my face?"
  Demi mentally facepalmed herself. She exhaled heavily and turned to Billie, her head still down.
   She looked up at Billie's face. Her jaw was clenched as she focused on the road.
Her eyelashes were so long. Wow.
   And she's really pale, but her hair really compliments her eyes.
   Her lips were a soft pink and they were so plump, and they looked amazingly soft.
    "Quit staring." Billie said, startling Demi a bit.
   "You just-" Demi cut herself off with a sigh as Billie pulled up infront of her house.
    Demi looked at Billie once more before opening the door.
   "Hurry up and get out. I have shit to do." Billie said, revving her engine causing Demi to quickly climb out of the car. She walked toward the house and watched as Billie pulled away.
Demi let out a sigh of relief and went inside.
She didn't stop to greet her siblings that were on the couch, she just ran up the stairs and founder herself in her room, placing her headphones in her ears and beginning homework.
"Aye kid how was today? Better than yesterday?" Aj, Demi's brother asked while stepping into the room.
Demi removed her headphones and took a deep breath.
"Yeah." She plainly replied while getting back to the essay she was writing.
"That lame ass respond kid. Tell me what happened."
"Nothing happened Aj I'm just tired."