Three

Today at school everyone was picking on Demi, not as bad as this boy though.
  "You're just a crybaby ass bitch who thinks everyone knows why you're so sensitive so if you can't handle words then don't be here." He said, walking closer to Demi.
   Demi turned around and began walking. She broke into tears just as she made it outside.
   And to make it worse she ran right into Billie.
"And you're crying again. What happened dude?"
   Billie sounded angry, not only because almost everytime she saw Demi she was crying but Demi had interrupted Billie and.. this girl.
    "Nothing Billie quit asking me." Demi sat on the curb and bawled into her hands.
  "Cut the crybaby shit and show me who did it. And I'm not asking you to, I'm telling you to so cmon."
   Billie grabbed Demi by her wrist and pulled her back into the building.
   "Biology class." Demi said quietly, holding onto Billie's arm as they walked into the classroom.
    "Him." Demi quietly said and then Billie pushed her off of her arm, walking up the the boy.
   "Hey it's Connor right?"
"Who the fuck wants to know?" He spat, standing closer to Billie.
   "Me bitch." Her arm swung back and collided with his nose, resulting in a bloody mess.
   "Leave Demi the fuck alone or you'll be found in a ditch."
   Billie stepped away from the boy and looked at Demi.
   "Go wait in my car."
Billie watched Demi run out of the classroom and waited until she heard the doors slam shut before attacking the boy who was alone in the classroom.
   "Dude stop! I won't disrespect her again!" He cried out as Billie kicked him in the ribs.
   "Good."
That's all Billie said before marching off to meet Demi. She got into the car and looked at the girl who was crying.
   "Look at me."
Billie started, placing her hand on Demi's cheek. Her hand was cold, but her rings were colder.
   "You're gonna hang out with me today. I'm taking you home and you're gonna change into attire for a party, just don't show off your body too much."
   Billie really wasn't in a great mood so Demi didn't decline it.
   She knew her siblings would be skeptical about where she was going but she's a pretty good liar.
   Not even a few hours later Demi was drunk. And high. Everyone was downstairs in this big, beat up house. All except Billie and the girl she was... making out with at school.
   "Guysssss I'm gonna go find Billie." Demi slurred her words as she stumbled up the stairs.
   "No! Demi. Demi man stop!" Billie's friend Z said while chasing after her but she pushed him off and went up to the door. It wasn't even closed. It was wide open and Billie was on the bed. Between that girls legs.
   Tears rushed to her eyes as she went back downstairs. Billie must've noticed her because she called out Demi's names a few times and started slamming shit around.
   Once Demi reached the bottom of the stairs she grabbed Z by his shirt and pressed him against the wall, knowing Billie was watching Demi kissed Z. On the lips.
    He didn't hesitate to kiss back and grab her ass.
   Billie came down and suddenly he pulled out from the kiss which made Demi look up and find a gun to Z's head.
    "The fuck are you doing Billie!? She kissed me first!"
   "And you're my friend. The fuck were you thinking?"
   Demi slipped out from beneath Z's arms and ran outside. As a reminder, she's drunk so she didn't get far without falling down.
   She skinned her palms, her knees and the side of her face.
   And then someone picked her up. She couldn't tell who it was since it was so dark.
   But once the familiar scent of the car hit her she realized it was Billie.
   "I want to walk home Billie." She said while opening the door but Billie grabbed her and pushed her back into the seat.
  "I wouldn't do that. Put your fucking seatbelt on." Billie said, revealing the gun that was tucked in her waistband.
   Shit.