Thirty

"If the story doesn't start off happy, don't expect a happy ending."
  Is what Billie said, closing the book and kissing Demi on the head.
     Billie rubbed the large bump that was Demi's stomach, and inside was their son.
     "As much as I'd love to sleep, we need to get up and get ready for this appointment." Demi stretched, attempting to scoot herself out of bed, but it was difficult, being that she was extremely close to her due date.
     "Mommy I brushed my teeth!" Aria said while running into the bedroom.
    "Good job baby. Now it's mommy's turn, cmon momma get out of bed." Demi said while pulling Billie's arm.

@Demetria- hiding this wasn't easy lol😝 hurry and make your appearance baby boy, we're so anxious to meet you💕

@Ava- I'm at a loss for words rn...

@aj- congrats baby sis:)
                        See more comments

Not even a few days later Demi was home with Aria and Billie was out working.
     Demi was in the kitchen doing dishes while Aria was coloring at the table when she started feeling the contractions, and then her water broke.
    "Oh my god!" She gasped while holding onto the sink.
    "What happened mommy?" Aria asked while getting up.
    "Nothing baby. Can you go put your shoes on?" Demi said, trying to control her breathing.
     Demi reached for her phone to call Billie but in a panic she dropped her phone, resulting in her cursing loudly.
   "Fuck!" She groaned, sitting in the floor with shaking hands, attempting to dial Billie's number in a hurry.

   "Billie hurry home"
"My water broke"

   "I'm coming baby. Hang tight I love you."

"I love you hurry!"

Demi sat on the floor, waiting for Aria to come back.
   "Mommy are you okay?" The young girl asked while running into the kitchen.
   "Yeah baby. Can you grab me those pants on top of the basket please honey. Thank you."

Not even an hour later Demi was being rushed to the hospital, of course after dropping Aria off with Finneas and Claudia at their new apartment.
    "Hang tight my love. It's gonna be okay, we're almost there." Billie calmly said while holding her hand

  And then it was the next day.
Baby boy was here now.
   And he was beautiful.

*about a year later."

Oliver Lane O'Connell and Aria Marie O'Connell. Those are the names of the most loved children in Billie and Demi's life.

But like Billie said in the beginning of this chapter; "if the story doesn't start out happy, don't expect a happy ending."
And so that saying is true.
Don't expect a happy ending.

Demi took Oliver and moved back to New York, leaving Billie and aria behind as if she hasn't been a mother figure to the younger girl.
"Cmon Ollie." Demi said while holding the little boys hand.
"You're the one buying this beautiful house?" A girl said while walking up the driveway.
"Yeah. My names Demi and this is Oliver."
"It's nice to meet you. I'm Sabrina."

And this is the end of the story. I might make a part 2 idk but anyways I hope you enjoyed reading my story:)