One

Beep beep!

The sound of the horn outside scared Demi out of her sleep. She jumped up and checked the time.
8:40
"Shit!" She muttered under her breath. Realizing how late she's gonna be to school.
She leapt out of bed and started searching through her clothes which resulted in a huge mess.
She finally picked mad outfit and rushed out to her best friends car.
"Demi dude you look so-"
"Shut it. I overslept." Demi started her makeup while her best friend drove her to school.
As soon as they arrived at school they went inside, parting ways.
It's Demi's first day back at school since an incident happened a few years back. The memories are what scared her.
Demi walked into class, her hands growing sweaty and her breathing becoming shallow. Her anxiety has always been bad.
"Welcome to class. Name?"
The teacher asked while Demi stood infront of everyone.
"Demi. Demi Sullivan." She quietly said, her hands shaking tremendously.
"Go have a seat." Mr. Nicolas said, gesturing toward the two empty seats in the back.
    Demi let out a shaky breath. She knew a panic attack was coming on but wasn't so sure about the timing.
   She headed into the back of the class where the only two empty seats were and sat down.
    Not even a few minutes later a girl stormed in. Her hair was brightly colored, it was greenish at the roots and the rest was black. It was bad ass.
    She was dressed in a completely black outfit with a mask covering her face.
   "Name?" Mr. Nicolas asked while grabbing the attendance sheet.
   "Are you serious? I'm the only person you haven't marked here. My names Billie."
  She stormed to the back of the class and what a surprise that she sat beside Demi.
    Of course she had to, all of the other seats were taken.
"The fuck you looking at?"

Oh shit

Demi looked away, trying to focus her eyes on anything other than Billie's icy blue eyes.
"Alright class. We're gonna introduce ourselves now. We're going alphabetically."
Everyone has their turn but now it's Demi's turn.
She stood up and stared at her paper. Her anxiety made it seem as if the words were dancing around the page.
"My name is Demi and. And." She took a deep breath and felt her entire body tremble.
"Cmon Demi. Say a fact about yourself so we can move on." Mr. Nicolas said loudly making everyone's heads snap back at her.
"Turn your fucking heads forward man. She don't want y'all lookin at her so don't." Billie sails standing up.
"My name is Demi and I like to.. write." She said entirely too quiet but she felt like she would pass out if she said anything else.
"Alright. Billie it's your turn."
"Nah fuck this. Y'all know my name already. You don't need to know my whole ass life story." Billie stormed to the door, swinging it open roughly and leaving the classroom.
"Isn't that the girl that dropped out last year because her boyfriend?" The blonde girl said while turning her head toward Demi.
Demi just got up and left class she went straight to the bathroom.
On the way to the bathroom she broke into tears. It was so easy to make Demi cry. All you have to do is look at her a certain way and she'll cry.
But right now it wasn't even that.
She walked into the bathroom and prayed nobody was in there because she really needed to cry.
She splashed cold water on her face and looked at her reflection.
"Dude why are you crying?" A cold voice said from behind her.
Demi jumped out of her thoughts and looked down.
"N-no reason."
"I asked you a Question Demi. Answer it." Billie placed her index finger on Demi's chin, forcing eye contact.
"It's just a shitty day I guess. I gotta go." Demi pushed right past Billie and went to her next class. Only to find out Billie was in that class as well.
She mentally facepalmed herself as Billie sat right next to her.
"Can't escape me huh?"
Demi just shrugged and looked down at the paper infront of her.
"Quit ignoring me dude. What is up with you?"
"Nothing. I just don't wanna talk." Demi responded, putting her headphones in and writing down whatever was on the board in the front of the class.