15

Dallas helped Caleb pile the body parts of the monsters inside the trunk of Caleb's car. Dallas hasn't spoken since he saw Caleb's eyes, the man also didn't say anything. They both were quiet.  Dallas's body was aching all over, some spots were Caleb's doing, but other parts of his body were hurting, it was probably the shared pain from Caleb... They were feeling each other pain. They were soulmates... Caleb was his fucking soulmate, his person, the person he is supposed to spend his entire life with...

Why does it have to be him? Why does it have to be someone he hates? He doesn't like Caleb; he was a fucking asshole. A prick, a problem starter, and a fucking gangster. He's the worst human and Dallas was stuck to be his lifelong partner.

Dallas tossed a bloody arm into the trunk and closed it. He glances over at Caleb who is lighting a cigarette as he leans against his car, not facing Dallas, completely ignoring him.

Dallas wanted to get in his car and leave, to not speak to Caleb, to never talk about this, to never see each other again. But they can't... He has to be smart despite how pissed off he is right now.

"Are we going to talk about it?" Dallas asked.

"No," Caleb says as he puffs on his cigarette.

"We need to."

"We don't," Caleb says sighing loudly.

Dallas rolled his eyes. "We do. Eventually, we fucking do. I'm not going through being soul-sick because of you."

"I doubt that's a real thing," Caleb says glancing at Dallas.

Dallas looks at Caleb. "It is a real fucking thing, I've seen it. It looks painful."

"I can handle pain. I don't care." Caleb says. Not wanting Dallas as a soulmate.

"It can kill us, you fucking idiot," Dallas says with a glare. "Look I don't want to die of soul sick."

"Scared of death?" Caleb asked staring at Dallas with an unreadable expression.

"No, but I rather die of any other causes... Not soul sick. I don't want to die pinning after someone like you." Dallas says.

"I rather die than make anything romantic work with you," Caleb says flicking his cigarette on the ground.

Dallas stomps over towards Caleb grabbing the collar of his shirt. "I don't want to be with you either. But we can avoid each other you fucking dickhead. We can get sick. We don't have to be lovers... Hell, we don't have to be friends but at least hang around each other for a few minutes so we won't get sick."

Caleb's eyes narrowed as he grabbed Dallas's wrist roughly. "You better fucking watch how you talk to me."

"Why?" Dallas asks jerking his wrist from the tight grip. They were standing inches away, glaring daggers at each other. "You don't scare me. You're just a punk ass bitch."

Caleb grabbed Dallas by the throat and slammed him against the car. "You fucking should be."

Dallas gasped, he scratched at his wrist. Dallas lifted his foot and kicked Caleb in the stomach, he could feel the impact on his stomach, but he ignored it as he escaped the hold while Caleb leaned forward. He glared at Dallas. "You're a fucking idiot."

Caleb was about to take a step toward Dallas, but his phone rang loudly. He growled as he took his phone out of his pocket, seeing Sebastian's name. He sighs and answers it. "Yes sir?"

Dallas sighs as he watches Caleb on the phone. "We're leaving now..." Caleb glances over at Dallas for a few moments. "No... Yep alright... See ya." Caleb hangs up.