23

The three men quickly leave the house to follow the explosion sound, they all froze at the sight of the giant mansion in the middle of the abandoned streets up in flames. Monsters flying out of the windows and giant monsters running out of the mansion most of them on fire and... armed? A few of the tall ones had what looked like giant butcher knives, some had sledgehammers. That was new. Cash sighs loudly. "The fuck is this? They can weld weapons now?"

Dallas stared at the monsters. "Do you remember what that mansion was?"

"The Celestial Castle," Caleb says, he sighs loudly and looks around, like he is looking for something to help in this situation.

"Celestial? You mean those fucking weirdos who invited the damn drug?" Cash says as he stares at Dallas.

"Yep." Dallas grab walked into the house. "We should grab the bags and leave."

"Why?" Cash asked following Dallas. "Or we could kill those monsters and get some extra bucks."

"That's suicide," Dallas said.

"Yeah, but a new monster for whatever weird ass experiment that old man is doing. He'll give us extra in cash and who knows what else." Cash says.

Caleb sighs. "I'm down for it."

"Great. Dallas you can chill in the car." Cash says, as the two approach the mansion heading towards the raging monsters.

Dallas growls under his breath. "What the fuck." He muttered. He follows the two idiots. "You don't know about these new monsters."

"We're not going to unless we fight them," Caleb said.

"Exactly." Cash said.

Dallas rolled his eyes. "You two are fucking idiots." 

"Go to the car and wait," Caleb says. "Since you're such a pussy."

Dallas narrowed his eyes at Caleb. "I don't see a reason to get myself killed."

"I'm sure your big strong soulmate will protect you." Cash says heading towards the new mutated monsters.

Dallas rolled his eyes. "Fuck off Cash."

"You better keep that shit to yourself," Caleb warned.

Cash rolled his eyes and chuckled. "I'll keep you two secrets don't worry."  Cash sped up his movements when they became closer to the monsters. He swings his crowbar and knocks one monster down; he runs over to another one with a grin. But he was pinned by the first monster he hit with his crowbar. Cash grunted. He wasn't preparing for that impact.

Cash grins as he head-butts the damn monster and stabbed the crowbar through the eye. Cash kicks the body off him and stands up, he looks over and sees Caleb slicing one in half.

Dallas shot one through the head, he glared ahead. "There's a lot. Are we sure you guys want to continue this?" Dallas stabbed a small monster coming at him and kicking it across the road.

Caleb rips one throat out causing it to bleed to death. "Yeah, until every single one is dead."

"No sense in giving up now." Cash says heading toward another monster.

"We could easily leave right now," Dallas says with a sigh. He really didn't want to do this.

"You can leave if you want," Caleb said following Cash. "Your bitching is annoying."

Dallas glared at Caleb's back. He hit Caleb in the back of the head. "Hey, fuckers. You see that?" Dallas points at the giant hordes. "We can't do that. We'll die." Giant monsters were yelling and screaming as they smashed the houses and a few abandoned cars with their sledgehammers.  "We've never seen this type before. We don't know what we will be up against."

Cash sighs loudly. "Fucking Christ Dally."

"Let's gather what we have and go back to the damn club... We can come back here with more men and weapons." Dallas says with a glare.

Caleb glared at Dallas. "You're getting too bossy."

"You're getting too fucking stupid," Dallas said. The two of them glared at each other. Staring each other down.

Cash sighs. "Listen love birds." The two glared at Cash. "Dallas is right. We can't just run up on them."

"Thank you," Dallas says with a sigh.

"But we could go ahead and kill the ones coming towards us." He grins watching two giant monsters run towards them.

"Fine, we kill these two and leave," Caleb said with a grin as he and Cash ran toward the monsters. Dallas sighs. This is why he hates going on missions with these two. They never listen to reasons; they want to fight and fight and kill things. It's irritating.

Cash stabbed the knees of the giant freak in front of him, he knocked the giant thing down, he jumped on it, and banged its head in with the crowbar.

Caleb climbed on the big monster and stabbed it in the head, making the giant thing fall down.

"I took my down first." Cash grins.

Caleb rolled his eyes. "What do you want a cookie?"

"Yes, you owe me a fucking cookie and a drink." Cash says climbing down the monster.

Caleb sighs. "Fine, drinks tonight." Caleb grins. "I want to box too."

Cash grins widely. "Bet."

Dallas sighs. "Are you idiots done? Can we fucking go before the others notice us?"

"Oh my God, shut up." Cash says with a heavy and loud sigh. "Can't you pretend not to be a buzz kill for two seconds?"

"Can you be less of a reckless idiot?" Dallas asked.

"Fuck off, let's go." Cash says walking away.

Dallas rolled his eyes; he looked ahead seeing the fire spreading and the monster's causing mayhem. "Try to bitch less, next time," Caleb said bumping shoulders with Dallas.

"Fuck you, Caleb. Next time maybe don't act like a fucking idiot and try to get yourself kill." Dallas says.

Cash rolled his eyes hearing the two soulmates arguing with each other in the background. He was surprised when he overheard their fight earlier. Honestly, he didn't take Dallas's soulmate even exist. He kind of feels bad for the guy, his soulmate is someone he hates. Cash also knows how much Dallas and Candace mean to each other... Anyone can see that.

Cash reaches into his pockets and grabs his cigarettes, before he can light them, he feels pain in his stomach, and the pain knocks him down onto the ground. He gasps loudly. What the fuck? That was a weird feeling... Did he get hit back there? Cash grabs his stomach, with no blood. He looks down he feels pain but there's nothing there. Cash lifts his shirt... Nothing... Wait. Cash's eyes widen that feels like... A knife or something sharp craving into his skin... He's been stabbed more times than he can count... He knows the feeling...

"Hey, you good?" Dallas asked kneeling beside him. "Did you get hit?"

Cash couldn't speak for a moment, he was panicking. "I... No no... I didn't get hit."

"Then what's up? Get ya ass up." Dallas said.

Cash frowns. "I felt like I just stabbed... I... there's no mark... It wasn't me who got stabbed."

Dallas didn't understand what the hell Cash was talking about but then his eyes widened, and he stared at Cash. "Nix..."