19

Dallas walked into the doors of the club, the lights dim, the music loud, half-naked women walking around. He walked past everyone. Black bags under his eyes, he hasn't been able to sleep since he found out about Caleb being his soulmate. They don't have each other's phone numbers. They haven't seen each other since. Which was a few days ago. A few days too long. Dallas hasn't been feeling well, he hasn't gotten out of bed for 3 days, and he's been having chest pains and feeling nausea. Candace has been over to try and take care of him, but he's been getting worse.

Dallas knew why, he knew why he was feeling this. He knows Caleb was going through this too. This was the beginning of Soul Sick.

Dallas pushed his way toward the elevator, he walked inside and leaned against the wall of the elevator. He felt lightheaded... He wanted to puke... He wanted to lay down... He wanted to cry.

"You look like shit."

Dallas lifted his head and locked eyes with Clyde. "Thanks."

Clyde looks at Dallas. "Soul Sick?"

Dallas leans against the wall, trying to stand up straight ignoring the ach in his chest. "How the hell did you guess that?"

"I went through it too. I know Eddy and I seemed like the perfect soulmates, but we hated each other's guts." Clyde says. "We went 2 weeks. I almost went into a coma."

"Fuck." Dallas says. "It's only been 4 days for me."

"Who's your soulmate?" Clyde asks.

Dallas sighs. "Caleb."

Clyde hummed as he looked at the doors. "That's rough."

Dallas snorts. "Yeah... I came here today to punch him in the face."

Clyde chuckles. "Hot."

Dallas rolled his eyes. "...You said you and Eddy hated each other?"

"Yeah," Clyde says. "He fucking broke my wrist," Clyde says rolling his eyes. "So I shot him."

Dallas raises a brow." Didn't...didn't you two feel that?"

"Yep," Clyde smirks. "But it didn't stop us from hurting each other."

"How did you two..."

"Fall in love?" Clyde shrugs. "I can't remember, we've been together for a while."

Dallas sighs. The elevator doors open, and Dallas frowns to himself. "I hate him."

"He's an asshole," Clyde says, he slides his arm behind Dallas and helps him walk out of the elevator. "But you're a charming and cute guy, he might be more... tolerable?"

Dallas snorts. He let Clyde lead him into the casino. "I doubt it."

Clyde led Dallas through the back of the casino to a room, it was a room, with a card table, a bar far in the corner, and a long couch. It was empty, no one was in there. "... Isn't this your private room?" Dallas asked.

Clyde nods and sits Dallas down on the couch. "Yeah." Clyde pulls out a pack of cigarettes. "You can stay here and talk to your shitty soulmate."

Dallas sighs. "Alright."

"I'd grab him, I need to speak with Sebastian," Clyde says walking out of the room.

Dallas sighs. He lay down on the couch and closed his eyes, he wasn't ready to talk to Caleb, especially since they fought last night they saw each other. But he was getting sick of feeling like this. He didn't want this.

Candace has been spending more time with him, taking care of him... Trying to talk him into seeing Caleb, so he won't be sick anymore... She's kind of the reason why he's here, he hated the look on her face every time he gets sick.