Ⲥⲏⲇⲣⲧⲉⲅ 18

♫ These minefields that I walk through
What I risk to be close to you ♫

Skylar Abbott POV

I felt George's hand on my thigh as he talked to Lance at the table we were at, the couch was comfortable at least. His kisses made me nervous for one reason, the way he kisses me makes me feel like this is more than just a fling. I know I told him I am trying because I am but I don't know if I will ever love someone again. And some kisses scare me because they aren't kisses from someone who has a crush, it feels like he loves me.

"That girl has been looking at you all night," I comment in his ear as the conversation has a break and he chuckles.

"I have been looking at you all night," he says as he smirks before kissing my lips quickly, he takes my legs and puts them over his.

"I noticed, which is not necessary," I am testing him, he will look at her if he has some type of interest.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Don't test me, I haven't looked at another woman in the same way since you came back, I won't do it now. Not when you are where I always you to be," he says before kissing my neck and I smile. I am fucked.

He talked to Lance a bit more before Lance got up to talk to Esteban who called him from the other side of the party, is everyone here?

"George," I say his name almost as a moan and I see the surprise on his face. Yeah, I already drank too much.

"Yes!?" He answers confusedly.

"What if I never like you back? What if this is just physical?" I ask him as I fix his hair, he looks way better without the damn gel on it.

"Do you think I will complain? I don't care Sky, I have you, that's all I care about. There is a big chance you might go back to him, I know it, everyone knows it. It is what it is, I will take what you have to give me," he says as he softly takes the hair out of my face and puts it behind my ear.

"You are too good for me George. Don't you think?" I ask as I sit on his lap, I see how he nervously gulped.

"You deserve it Sky."

This man has some glorious self-control. He never kissed me before I kissed him. He never touched more than he should've, not before I did. And here I am, sitting on his lap and he looks at me like I am the only person in the room.

"I might've drank a little bit too much," I confess as I touch his cheek and he nods.

"I know, my drinks have been disappearing," he says as he looks into my eyes.

"Kiss me," I ask as I lean closer and he chuckles.

"I'm not doing more than that, you just admitted that you are drunk," he warns me and I laugh.

"I know what I am doing and I know that I am a bit horny so I hope you can help me with that," I tell him before I kissed him and he wraps his arm around me as he pulled me closer as we kissed.

"Skylar!" He reprimands me when I put my hand inside his shirt.

"Don't you find me attractive George?" I ask as I lean away from him and his arms stop me from falling back, I had an idea that the table was closer.

"I do, baby, I really do. But I won't fuck you while you are drunk, exactly because that would mean I took advantage of you. You never asked me that sober."

"Why are you like this?" I ask as I pout and he laughs.

"Don't do this to me, darling," he says as he pulls me closer for a hug.

"You are destroying my self-esteem with your amazing self-control," I mutter and he laughs.

"Oh, baby. You don't know how much this is killing me but if you could just stay there for a few minutes I would appreciate it. And for God's sake, don't move and don't kiss me," he whispers and I nod with a smile.

I can leave with that, but I needed proof and I got it once I moved my hips closer and felt his hardened member. Okay, he finds me attractive, I can live with that.

"Fucking hell. Stop being a tease, I am on the edge already," I felt his hand on my hips as he pushed me away, closer to his knees, and I laughed.

"I could help you with that but your morals are too high," I say as I kiss his neck seductively and I hear his muffled moan. "You want me."

"You know damn well I want you, but it's not happening today, not while you are drunk," his decisiveness was almost depressing.

Why is he so good? I wish he knew when I'm too drunk to consent, I mean I can walk, I am not slurring my talk and I can rationalize, I am not drunk enough to be rejected for my drunkenness.

I had a few fun talks with Esteban, George, and Lance. I liked them, but as I looked to my left I saw everyone I used to hang out with. Max, Charles, Lando, Daniel, and Carlos were laughing and playing a game on the table. How long have they been there?

What has he seen? I question as our eyes lock and his smile disappears, he raises his glass and smirks before drinking it. Cheers, for what asshole? I was stuck in my own world until George's lips crashed into mine and I decided to ignore the presence of my ex there. It's for the best.

I left the party with George's jacket on my shoulders and hand in hand with him. I left Max's party with George. Is this a thing now? Can I someday love George like I loved Max?