Ⲥⲏⲇⲣⲧⲉⲅ 25

♬ Always risin' from the ashes
Mendin' all her gashes
You might just have dealt the final blow ♬

Max Verstappen POV

I felt her lips on mine and I kissed her back almost instantly. I pulled as close as humanly possible, I needed to feel her closer but then I remembered that the last time she was in my room she told me she didn't want any of this.

"Are you thinking of him while you kiss meSky?" My voice exits my mouth in a husky tone. I was blinded by jealousy, mad that he had her.

"I'm not, you know I wouldn't do that," she says as her eyes find mine.

"I can't comment on that. I thought you would never leave and I especially thought you would never go for Russell," I comment as my hand enters her shirt and I touch her back, her normal weight is coming back. Why did she lose so much weight?

"We shouldn't be doing this," her breathing is fast and I see her blushed cheeks.

"Why? Are you his girlfriend?"

"No."

"And do you want this? Do you want me baby?" I ask as I go to the waistband of her leggings and she nods.

"Are you with someone?" She asks worriedly and I shake my head.

"I wouldn't be here," I whisper in her ear as I take her leggings off and, as expected, no panties to bed. She rarely wore them to bed so it didn't surprise me.

"Max," she whimpers my name when I slide my hand upwards her thigh, confirming what I wanted.

"You are so fucking wet, is that for me?" I ask as I feel her open her legs further and she gently bites the curve of my neck.

"Fuck!" Her pleased hum is heard once I slowly penetrate her with my two fingers and I smirk. This is my girl.

"What do you want baby? My fingers or my cock? Tell me," I ask her as I feel her arching her back, rubbing her breast against me.

"Can I- Can I get on top?" She stops to let out a small whimper and I nod, taking my finger and watching as she takes my sleeping shorts off and climbs on top of me while keeping eye contact which is attractive as fuck.

I sat so I could hold her close, I pulled her close as she kissed me and I slid my hand under her shirt once again. She was still skinnier than I remember, I felt some scars as I went to grab her breast, and that is when I started thinking clearly about it.

Why is her cup size smaller? Why are there scars? Did she hurt herself? I tried to take out her shirt, but she backed off in panic and got up.

"Did I hurt you?" I ask nervously.

"No. I- I need to leave," she mutters as she looks for her leggings and she puts them on.

"Sky, I am sorry if I did something wrong but don't leave," I ask her as I put on the shorts and I get up.

"This was a mistake," she says nervously. She sits on the bed and starts tying her sneakers.

"Don't do this to me, don't leave," I beg her as I see her picking up her phone and purse.

"We are broken. I broke us. There is no trust, there is nothing. Is there? This isn't love, this is comfort. You don't love me, you are just scared of loving someone else," her words were like getting kicked while I was down.

"I trust you. I've trusted every fucking word out of your mouth. You told me Ava took those things. I believed it! I held you while you were crying while explaining very shallowly why you left me! I don't even know why yet! And here you are. Running away again. Where are you going? To his room? To his arms?"

She is driving me crazy with all the bipolarity.

"Do you love me or is it just sex? How do I know if this time we would work out?"

"You don't know! I just know that I still love you. Fuck, if you are confused or if you love him just tell me. I never wanted you to be unhappy or miserable. If you fucking love George then go and be fucking happy with him. I beg you to go. You chose yourself once, do it again. I would choose you above myself, I won't lie."

The silence settled and we were both fighting back tears. Who would be stronger? No fucking idea. But she was going to leave, I could see it in her eyes.

"Just- Call someone if your head hurts, please. I just don't think it would do us any good if I stay here," she says worriedly and I nod.

"I will, thank you for coming when they called. Be careful heading home," I say calmly and she nods as she leaves the room.

What is killing me now is... Is she running to his arms or is she going home? I guess I will never know. Summer break started great.

I crash a car as I was exiting the circuit because I was too fucking distracted thinking about how she was happier with his stupid standing than mine. This is an important race to me and, apparently, she didn't care, which she doesn't have to.

I've never had an accident outside of the track and it was kind of a stupid thing. I'm just glad it wasn't anything serious. ButI'm still surprised she showed up, like honestly surprised.