Chapter 1

This story is NOT based on the idols real life!!!! This story is a whole imagination!!!

Have fun!

————————————————-

I was on my way, to meet my bestfriend Jake!
After 4 months of not seeing him, I felt How exited and happy I was.

Because of his schedules these days, we were not able to hang out together...

Yes I kinda felt sad about it, but he was following his dreams and I will support him, no matter in what and how.

Today was also actually a pretty important day for me.

I wanted to tell Jake my biggest secret.

I thought about this a lot, the last past days and still, I'm not really comfortable with my decision, but I'm only living once right?

The secret I've kept talking about, are my feelings. Not my normal feelings, my feelings for Jake but not as a bestfriend...

I was actually so scared too tell him about these, but I couldn't hold it any longer... every time when I looked at him, my heart went crazy.
I tried so many times too ignore it, but i couldn't ... I just loved him too much,

I loved sim Jake so fucking Much.

—————————————————————-

I was walking too „our" place, the place where we first meet each other.

While walking too a bench where we first talked with each other, I saw him already waiting for me there.

„IKUEEEE!!!"

Jake was sitting on this bench and looked at me. I screamed his name so he did mine.

„NABI!!"

I opened my arms and hug him. It felt so good, I really missed his touch.

He broke the hug and looked at me. I saw the happiness in his eyes, but there was something off. Was he okay?

„Nabi, I missed you so much my love"

He said and hugged me again.

My love... I loved this nickname he gave me years ago. I knew he didn't meant it the way I saw it, but still, I felt so happy when he called me this way.

„Ikue! How are you? Are you okey? How was your training? Are you hungry?"

„Relax my love, I'm totally fine, after seeing you."

I looked at him and blushed, he knew how he gets me blushed. He did it on purpose.

„Yah!! Stop"

„What? Are you blushing again? Don't you do it too much these days? Are you falling for this beautiful face?"

He said and laughed at me, as I did.

Knowing that he had no idea, what i actually felt for him and it hurts a lot. „Would he really take it that easy, if I tell him about my feelings?" that was the question, I've kept asking myself  and made me go insane.

„Nabi my love is everything okey? You're looking a bit off today, you know it's not the day for it."

He asked me and I looked at him nervously but still scared.

„jake I think need to tell you something..."

„Me too nabi..."

„Jake i should say mine first... it's-„

„Nabi, I got excepted in a company."

He said and cut me of

„W-what, Jake say that again"

„Nabi, I'm gonna debut soon and I need too move, to Korea in 2 days"

I looked at him with tears in my eyes, but why? Shouldn't I be happy? Why am I not smiling, why am I not telling him, how happy I felt for him?
Is it because i knew, i might would never  be able too see him again?

„Nabi My love, why are you crying?"

„J-Jake"

„Nabi stop crying, hmm you look so ugly while crying"

He said trying to make me laugh and wiped my tears with his thumbs, almost also starting to tear up.

but grabbed his hands, and putted them down.

He looked at me kinda shocked and with a worried expression, on his face.

I knew it was wrong to say him my secret now but I needed to..

„J-Jake.... I need to tell you something..."

„What is it my love. Tell me hmm, I'm here for you"

„Jake. I. Love. You."