Chapter 19

„My love, may I?"
——-
He looked at me and I nodded, after that he gave me kisses and started to undress me.

He did it slowly and I just looked at him nervously

I felt how my checks started to burn up and how wet it was already down there.

It was all new for me since I haven't done my first time yet...

And having my first time with my first love is unbelievable.

I'm making out with Jake, my bestfriend, first love and enemy.

I was deep in my thoughts not realizing I was already in underwear In front of him and jake felt how uncomfortable I was.

„first time my love?"

He asked and I again just looked at him with my red cheeks, bc I was just so embarrassed.

He noticed that and smirked at me

„don't worry, this is gonna be the best night of your life"

jake said and i was blushing like crazy. He knows exactly what he was doing. I was completely lost in his eyes.

But still somehow I was feeling strange this didn't felt right at all, but it felt good...

„J-Jake.... I don't think I'm ready"

I said with my shaking voice. My body wanted him but my thoughts were destroying everything.

„nabi, I waited so long, pls let me enjoy you and show you how much you mean to me, I'm begging you."

Jake said and pulled me closer to his body.

„I will make you feel good, don't be scared I will be gentle"

He said and smirked at me, it wasn't a „your will regret it smirk" it was more a „I love you and I will show you how much I actually do".

„will it hurt?"

I asked him scared. Jake noticed that and looked at me.

„because it's your first time, I think It will, but I promise this will turn into pleasure"

„I will trust you Jake. One last time"
I said and Jake gave me one last peck on my lips.

„Trust me my love"

He said and looked at my naked body

„Beautiful" he said and smiled at me

I was embarrassed and covered my body with my hands, but he pinned them on the bed and kissed me again.

„Cute" he chuckled and continued to kiss me.

„Nabi, sorry that I behaved like this. I was silly, but i never wanted to leave you. I'm in love with you. Thanks for giving me a second chance"

He said and kissed me one last time, before continued.

——————————

It was the next morning and I felt how the sunlight hit my face.

I slowly woke up and realized that the bed was empty, but then the moment of last night suddenly hit my me.

„Fuck fuck, what did I do! You're so done nabi so done"

I said, almost going insane. I tried to stand up but i couldn't, everything hurt.

„Slowly my love, your body is still weak"

I looked at the person who just came out from the bathroom door.

„JAKE TF WEAR SOME CLOTHES!"

I said and hid my face under the blanket.

HE WAS IN A FUCKING TOWEL

„calm down my love, it's not like you haven't seen all of this"

Jake said and went all over his body with his hands.

„Just wear something! damn it" I said and blushed hard.

„Okay just for you, my love"

Jake said and walked off to dress himself up.

Bro did the dream that had some time ago just got true?...
——-

Some minutes past and I was still struggling to stand up. I tried it so many times but it just hurt and I felt way too weak.

„SIM JAKE I'm gonna kill you!"

After some time passed again, I saw the fresh dressed up Jake entering the room and walked to me. He picked me up In bride style and walked out of the room, with me in his arms.

„tf are you doing, put me down" I said but he ignored me and walked downstairs.

I started too slap his chest but it did not affect him.

„JAKE PUT ME-„

??? „Damn Jake you went all for it"