Chapter 16

JAKES POV

„NIKI WHAT DID YOU TELL HER?!!!"

Jake screamed at Niki who sat there annoyed, but still worried.

„I TRIED TO COMFORT HER BECAUSE OF YOUR BEHAVIOR!!"

Niki said to Jake also started to scream

„MY BEHAVIOR??!!! I DID NOTHING WRONG!"

„JAKE YOU MADE HER CRY SO BADLY !! I WOKE UP, AND WHEN I WENT OUT OF OUR ROOM, I HEARD HER CRYING, BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

„b-because of me?"

„YES BECAUSE OF YOU!! DAMN IT, AND I WANTED TO HELP HER BECAUSE I FELT SO BAD AFTER SEEING HER CRYING!! SHE THINKS THAT YOU ARE PLAYING WITH HER!"

„fuck. I need to find her"

Jake said, and was about to ran out of their apartment, but jungwon stoped him.

„Jake you can't go! What if dispatch finds you?!! You have no bodyguards with you!! It's dangerous!!"

„I DONT CARE!! SHE RAN OUT BECAUSE OF ME AT 3AM!! IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER I'M DONE!"

„Jake she's „just a fan" why do you care so much? She will go home or something..."

Heeseung said

„HYUNG I FUCKING LOVE HER!! SHES NOT JUST A FAN!!"

„What do you mean Jake?"

Sunghoon asked Jake.

„Do you know why I said to our security that they should bring her to our private nurse room?"

all members looked at jake in shock
, waiting from him to continue what he just was about to say.

„Because I love her... and seeing her after years at OUR concert while she was being in pain broke me. Knowing that she went there, because of me, hurt me so much.... I was the reason why she fainted that day, I was the reason why she cried, I was the reason why she needed to stay here, and I will be the reason if something happens to her outside!!! "

Jake said and stared to cry.
Immediately all members understood how serious this situation was for him, and tried to help.

„Boys let's go we need to find her right now!"

Heeseung said

Even tho he didn't liked nabi, because he knew that Jake's behavior was wired since this girl came into his life.

every time when the boys talked bout their love life, Jake was always quiet and was just listening to his members, but know Heeseung knows why...

It's all because of nabi.

So he would do everything too change that.

„Jake you come with me, I will just get my car keys"

Jay said to Jake, running up to get his car keys.

After Jay came back,  Jay, Heeseung and Jake went to their car and drove off to find nabi.

The other members stayed home, since it would get to dangerous if all members go out together alone.