Chapter 5

I'm sitting in the train on my way to the concert.

I'm so excited too be there, and to meet enhypen! Finally!

I was alone on my way, it's not because no one wanted too go with me, it's just because I wanted to be alone.

I don't know why but, if I start to cry or something I don't want anyone to notice...

Because I know me, I know I will cry, I know I will cry when I see Jake in person again...
——————————————————————
AT THE CONCERT

„wow there are a lots of people..."

I said too myself, while searching for my seat.

„Excuse me, Can I pls?"

I asked this question today a lot! it's just too crowded here and people are literally not even on their seats they paid for.

After minutes of searching for my seat, I finally found it and sat down.

I was drinking my last sip of water, before putting the bottle back into my bag.

„I hope you still have a second bottle of water hahaha"

I looked a this person who talked to me with a kinda wired expression.

„Oh sorry, I'm Jennie, nice to meet you!"

She said and reached her Hand out to greet me. It was kinda wired, but I played along.

„Uh? Uhm hey nice to meet you too, my name is Nabi."

I said and gave her my hand, as return.

„sorry I didn't wanted to sound rude haha"

„It's okey" I smiled a bit.

„I was just worried because later it might gets more crowded and it's gonna be very hot in here, since this stadium is closed"

„Oh, really? I didn't know... I don't have a second water bottle with me."

„really? That's bad you should buy a new one before its too late-„

She said and in the same moment all lights turned off.

„Well I guess it's already too late"

She said and turned towards the stage, started too scream for enhypen.

I also joined her and felt of nervous i slowly started to feel.
Well they didn't enter the stage yet, but their video intro started too play.

I don't know why but I felt how my heart started to bumb fast... very fast.

I tried to ignore it and started to focus on the intro video, but somehow it wasn't working at all.

„And now make some noises for ENHYPEN!!!!"

I saw how the lights of the stage turned on. Everyone was screaming and jumping like crazy.

But I forgot everything when I saw enhypen entering the stage.

I saw enhypen in their red outfits and focusing on their dance positions.

But this one member immediately got my whole attention.

„Jake..."

And there it was, the first song what was playing.

Fever

I loved this so much but I just couldn't focus...

My hands slowly started to tremble badly, meanwhile these people around me were screaming and jumping like crazy.

After a time, enhypen finished their first 2 performances and walked to the front stage.

And after that moment I regret everything. Danielle was right, I shouldn't have booked these tickets.