Chapter 14

AT THE KITCHEN

„Niki I thought you woke her up?"

„I did heeseung Hyung!"

„Why isn't she here yet?"

„well I don't know Sherlock, it's not like I share one brain shelf with her!"

„Did you just called your hyung Sherlock?"

„Me?? No I would never"

Niki said to his Heeseung hyung, who was annoyed, that nabi still didn't arrived for breakfast yet.

„Jake hyung go call her"

„Why meeee~"

„Well you're the reason, she needs to stay here~"

Jungwon said coping Jake's voice.

„Nik-„

„No, I'm not going again, this girl gave me an trauma"

All members looked at him questionable, trying to figure out, what this little kid was talking about again.

„Jake you go"

„But-„

„Move your ass Jake, I'M HUNGRY!!"

„Damn okay jay chill I'm going"

With that Jake stood up and walked to Niki's room.

He was annoyed, that he was the one who should call her, even though she already got called by Niki...

Without thinking of knocking he opened and saw...

„AHHHHH"

„AHHHHH"

„AHHHHH JAKE TF I'M CHANGING!!!"

„AHHHH"

„JAKE CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR!!"

„SUNGHOOOONNNNNN"

He screamed and ran away, without closing the door, because of the shock, and embarrassment he just got.

He ran back to their kitchen, and all members looked at him in worried.

„What happed you're all red"

Sunghoon immediately stood walked to Jake's direction, who stood there like a statue.

„I- I- I-....

damn I saw her changing"

All members looked at him, with their open mouths, even some of them started to  screamed...

Well „some of them" is just sunoo ..

But then they all shut their mouths, when nabi came into the kitchen angrily.

„YAH SIM JEAYUN!!! DID YOU EVER HEARD SOMETHING, THAT IS BEEN CALLED KOCKING!!!"

I screamed at Jake, who was hiding behind sunghoon, like an little kid.

Well I was not naked or something. I was wearing my pants and bra but still, I felt uncomfortable and he should lern to knock!

„Okay Jake say sorry"

Jay said to Jake, who was still hiding behind sunghoon

„NOAURR SHE COULD LOCK THE DOOR! AND YOUR THE ONE WHO SEND ME THERE"

„oh now it's my fault? From where  the fuck, should I knew, that an dumb Jake goes into a room, without knocking?? And even when, I never lived with boys before, so I was used not to Lock my doors, while changing !!!"

„not my shit" Jake said

„JAKE, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!"

„AHHHHH"

Jake screamed and started running as I did, trying to punch him, with my slipper.

„YAH GUYS HELP ME!!!"

„....."

„so since everyone is here, let's eat"

Sunoo said and started eating, while Jake was running for his life around the dining table.

„Nabi sit down and let's eat, or should I tell everyone what happened few minutes ago?"

Niki said and gave me an evil smile.

I stoped running and felt how my mode changed quickly. I immediately sat down and started to eat.

I realized, it was wired... I talked and interacted with enhypen like I've been living with them, since years, and did I just ran behind Jake? and wanted to punch him? What is wrong with me!!!

„Damn Niki what did you do? She's changed into a statue..."

Sunghoon said

„she's thinking"

Jake said, while slowly trying to sit down, so nabi wouldn't notice.

„how do you know?"

Sunghoon asked Jake

Jake then just realized what he said, and immediately started to panic.

„huh? I-I was just guessing..."

„Suspicious..."

Sunghoon said before Heeseung cut him off.

„Are y'all done talking? If yes, eat your food"

He said and continued eating his food as the other members joined him, except sunoo who already started eating before.