Chapter 2

„Jake.i.love.you"

—————

„Nabi, s-say that again"

„Jake I love you, i love you so much"

„Nabi..."

I covered his mouth with my hands and stoped him, from saying anything.

„Jake please listen to me okey? This last time.."

I took a deep breath. I knew this might could be the last conversation, we will ever have, but I needed to tell him this.

„Jake... I love you since 6 years now, i know, I know you might be in shock, but Jake I need to tell you this, I don't want too continue with this kind of relationship... because I don't see you as a bestfriend anymore jake, I see you as the person I love the most on this planet jake.
The way you call me, the way you touch me, every day I fall even more for you. I'm sorry Jake, I'm sorry for not telling you before, but you should focus on your future now, your future as a idol... I'm happy for you Jake, so proud, you're gonna be the best idol I've ever seen and I know it! I will support you, even tho we will never talk with each other again.
I just want you too be happy and not to think about me okey? Promise me Jake..."

I looked at jake, who was full covered in tears.

I saw his tears rolling down his cheeks.
I didn't wanted to make him cry but I also didn't wanted to continue this kind of friendship.... It hits me every time.

„N-nabi, I-i-„

He wanted to tell me something, but I stoped him once again and just hugged him.

One last time.

„Jake, please don't say anything... just do one last wish for me. Can you?..."

I waited for him to response me, but I just felt his wet tears rolling down his neck, while I was still hugging him.

„Jake my last wish is, when you see me ever again, please don't smile at me, don't talk too me, just ignore me okey? I know it sounds wired, but if you do any of these, I will fall for you again and again... I will try to forget you, because now and you should focus on you future...

I love you sim Jake"

With these last words, i broke the hug and looked at him one last time, before I left him, letting him stand there all alone in tears.

I felt bad but there was nothing I could do... I knew Jake would never feel this way, I felt for him and after all I was just his bestfriend,

Nothing more. 

And the reason why i just walked off is, I didn't wanted him to reject me since if he does that, I don't know if I would still be able to support him...Because this was a promise I gave myself.

I will support him and always stand by his side...

And watch him from afar .

——————————————————————

Now I'm sitting here alone somewhere in the forest, with a nice view on the city.

I was crying like a waterfall, my eyes got already red, from this whole saltwater, what was escaping my eyes.

This one conversation between me and Jake, was 3 hours ago.

The sky already turned dark and I was still not done crying, i felt like I deserved it.

I didn't wanted to go home, I was scared that Jake might be waiting for me there.

I didn't wanted to see him now...

I blocked Jake everywhere, so he had no chance to reach me. I felt so bad, wanted to die, I had no hope in living anymore, but I wanted to support him right? I can't die,

not now.