Chapter 6

After a time, enhypen finished their first 2 performances and walked to the front stage.

And after that moment I regret everything. Danielle was right, I shouldn't have booked these tickets.
————-

I felt how my heart was bumping like crazy again, but now even more.

It wasn't the normal bumping, I usually have...

I was the bumping I had 3 years ago, the bumping of my last anxiety attack.

„Fuck I need to go out of here soon as possible"

I felt how the back crowd kept pushing themselves to the front.

I was searching for a way to escape, because I knew, I would faint If I do not leave from here soon as possible.

I grabbed my backpack and searched for water, but I realized, I already drank all of it..

Jennie was right, one bottle wasn't enough.

It was getting so hot and breathing was getting time for time impossible.

I was searching for Jennie but I couldn't see anything, because my vision got blurry.

„Fuck nabi not now"

I said and hold myself on a random person in the crowd Signaling them to help me, but they were just too focused on enhypen, who had their introduction speech.

And then I felt on the ground...

The only thing I could here before passing out was.

Y'all make space... make space y'all! MOVE SOMEONE FAINTED THERE!"

——————————————————————
Someone's pov

I was so excited to meet engenes today here in Australia!

I was standing backstage and waited for the manager to give us the signal, so we could enter the stage.

„Now enhypen! Go on stage hurry!"

Our manager said.

„Okey enhypen y'all ready?"

Jungwon Hyung said and started to Form the group hug.

„Yes!!"

Everyone said

„Okey then fighting!"

„FIGHTING!"

We ran on stage and performed our first song fever.

But while I was waiting on the side too continue my part, I saw a girl.

She reminded me of someone, but I didn't know who...

While my part started to begin, I saw that something was off with this girl. She didn't focused on our stage performance and was standing kinda weirdly.

I couldn't tell what she had, because she was too far away.

While finishing our first performances, I signaled jay hyung and went to the front stage.

When I was on my way to the front stage, I slowly saw this girl better and also in what kind of condition she was being in.

I wanted to help her but I couldn't..

While Heeseung hyung was doing his introduction, the girl suddenly felt down.

I grabbed the mic and spoke.

„Y'all down there, make some space"

I said and got my member's attention. Who also looked at my direction, I was looking at.

I looked at jay hyung who also noticed the girl and repeated the same sentence as me.

But then I saw Jake hyung who was panicking.

He grabbed his mic and screamed

„MOVE SOMEONE FANIED THERE!"

He ran to the security guards and told them something before they could help this girl.

And after I noticed Jake's behavior, I knew who she was..

She was Nabi