Chapter 20

Damn Jake you went all for it"

————————-

I immediately turned around to see

„Enhypen?? Fuck"

I said and saw all five members sitting around the dining table, except Jay who was working in the kitchen.

„damn Jake, is she not able too walk???"

Heeseung said.

„as I said he went all in"

Sunghoon replied with a smirk on his face.

„ewwww they really did it???"

Sunoo said, while doing a disgusted face.

„didn't you heard the screams last night? I thought someone is dying of pleasure"

Jay said and continued to cook some breakfast.

„god damn someone cover that Maknaes ears"

Heeseung said and laughed at Niki, who was looking like he was about to pass out.

I looked at all the six members in embarrassment. WHAT TF ARE THEY DOING HERE? I thought in my head and hid in Jake's chest to avoid this situation.

Jake just laughed at me and made his way to the dining table. He sat me down and jay placed the breakfast in front of me.

„eat a lot you musst be weak because of that monster"

Jay said and looked at Jake with a smiling face.

Jake smiled back and sat down next to me.

„and nabi how did it-„

Sunghoon was about to speak when jungwon throw his slipper on him.

„shut up hyung! This is getting to personal."

„But we are a family, we need to share everything with each other am I right?"

Sunghoon replied to jungwon and looked at me with a smirk on his face.

„I think I'm actually about to throw up"

Niki said and ran to the bathroom, and the other members just laughed at the whole situation.

„Stop this dirty jokes yall and let's eat!"

Heeseung said and everyone started to eat.

I was so embarrassed that i couldn't even opened my mouth.

„Why are you not eating my love?"

Jake asked her, with a worried face, but this immediately turned into a smirk

„are you still full of having me yesterday?"

He asked me and I smacked his head.

„Owwwww, that hurt.."

He said and acted like a child.

„Shut up baby, or I will really eat you, including your blood and bones."

I said and saw the fear in his puppy eyes.

„Stop you two or I'm gonna eat both of you! and make stake of you"

Jay said and glanced at them with a killer smile.

And immediately the both turned into two puppies and shut their mouths and eat quietly their food.

———-

After everyone ate their food and sunoo helped Jay too clean everything up. they meet in the living room.

„So since we know these two are in a relationship we need to hide them from the internet properly"

Jungwon said and looked at me and Jake.

„Jake and me in a relationship??? Who said that"

I said in shock and stood up.

„What do you mean? Are you guys eating each other up, just for fun?"

Sunoo said and looked at Nabi who sat down again and shut her mouth.

„no we are in a relationship, right?"

Jake asked nabi and she just looked at him nervously.

„No? let's ask like this" Jake said

„Do you want to spend all the time of yours with me nabi? I love you, I really do and I want to protect you from everything. Pls be mine and you will never regret it"

Jake said and held his hand out.

I just looked at him and felt how a tear escaped my eyes.

„NABI SAY YES!! Why are you waiting???"

The youngest member said and Nabi looked at him with a smile, before giving Jake a peck on his lips.

„yes, I will!"

Nabi took his hand and Jake pulled her into a long hug, while kissing her forehead.

„Thanks for trusting me, my love, i will work hard for you and won't repeat the mistakes in the past."

Jake said and look deeply into her eyes.

All members looked at them with lovely eyes and felt happy.

Well they wouldn't if Niki didn't told them the whole story, but after they all knew about these two, they would to everything to help and protect them.

„I feel single" heeseung said and looked at them.

„shut up hyung, if you want to, you could get millions of girls out there!"

Niki said and gave him a glare.

„O yeah you're right, I'm Lee heeseung the hottest man alive, I forgot. Engene would go crazy for me"

Heeseung said being proud of himself, for knowing that so many engene are delusional for him.

„Damn it's starting again"

Sunghoon said and jungwon shut them up again.

„Psht let them enjoy their moment"

END
————————————————————
That was the little short story y'all I hope you liked it!!! I will definitely work on another story!

Thanks for taking your time, to read my story