Chapter 9

„So boys go into your car and you, you go with Niki so get into his car"

The manager told me.

I looked at those cars and didn't knew which one Niki's was.

I didn't wanted to asked the manager since he already walked off.

After thinking hard, I just walked to a random car.
I was just about to open the door when someone taped my shoulder.

„wrong car nabi"

I looked at this person, who just called my name?

„Niki?"

Did he just called my name? How does he know?

„Come on I'm tired" he said and stretched himself.

We walked together to „his" car, well acually all members drive with 2 cars, 4 in one and in the other one 3, but this time it was different.

I Followed him and he opened the door for me.

„Sit here" he said and I sat on the seat he told me too.

And guess what It was right in front of him... like I was literally looking at him the whole time.

I WAS SITTING  IN FRONT OF NIKI! THE NISHIMURA NIKI!!!!  THE 4th gen main dancer.

I was so nervous and didn't know what to do...
I wanted to ask Niki where he knew my name from, but I was afraid, and I actually had no right to talk to them at all.

Wow i could never imagine that I'm gonna be scared of Niki... literally the youngest member and chaotic boy of the group who is pranking his members when he feels like too and literally in my opinion the kindest.

I was looking out of the window and felt how Niki was starting at me, but I ignored it... well I tried...

„You don't need to ignore me... you can talked to me, if you want to" he said, looking also out of the window now.

„How did you know? That-„

„girl, how could I not after seeing those side eyes? You are horrible in stalking." He chuckled

„Anyway, I bet you want to know where I know your name from right?"

I looked at him in shock and just nodded my head.

„Hahaha" He laughed.

„well i know a lot about you, but I can't tell you, not now."

Bro I hate people who says that, like why did you mentioned it if you can't say it anyway?

„What do you mean? I don't understand, why can't you tell me Niki?"

„Long story nabi... but i can let you know, you can trust me okey? I kinda feel sorry for you, because i saw you fainting and made my members notice you, including Jake..."

He did what? what is he talking about?

„Huh? Why do you feel sorry because of that?"

„Well uhm, i don't know i just feel bad... I'm the reason why you need to stay with us now"

„Do i really need to stay with y'all Niki? I really wanna go home and

I don't wanna see Jake..."

The last part I said quietly, but I didn't knew that niki heard it anyway.

„Nabi?"

Niki asked me with his soft voice and looked at me.

„Hm" i responded while looking out of the window avoiding his stare.

„I'm sorry that you need to stay here, because of me"

I slowly turned my face towards him and looked at him. Why do I feel bad now? He just wanted to help me, he don't need to apologize.

„It's okey Niki, it's my fault, Heeseung was right i shouldn't have book the tickets if I knew, I could get a panic attack"

„no don't listen to him, it's not your fault"

„It is Niki i-„

Nabi, you still love him right?"

Niki cut me off and i looked at him surprised and didn't answered him.

„You still love him, right nabi? That's the reason why you booked these tickets, because you wanted to see him again. Am I Right?"

I looked down and just felt how my tears slowly started to build in my eyes.

Niki was right, i went to the concert, because of Jake... and I wanted to see him again, but it turned into a whole mess.

„Nabi, look at me."

I still kept looking down. I didn't wanted him to see me cry.

„I said, look at me lee Nabi"

Niki said with a dominant voice.

I got scared and immediately looked up. How can a person change his attitude that fast...

I saw him looking at me mad but it turned into a bitter smile after he saw my tears.

„I knew it, you still love him..."

he saw my tears slowly flowing down and searched for a tissue.

Then he gave me one and wiped my tears away.

This feeling was wired, the men I always see on screen, is now wiping my tears away, but I would've lied if I said that it didn't felt comfortable... I mean yes it felt wired but not uncomfortable.

„Nabi you know that was a big mistake what you did..." he said and throw the tissue away after wiping my tears.

„because now you will have a hard time, but not just you,

Jake will also.