Chapter 4

It was the day! The day of meeting enhypen for the first time.

I was in my room, getting ready for the concert.

Today I wanted too be really pretty! I'm still very insecure about myself, but slowly I'm starting to love myself because this is what Bts taught me.

I already bought a beautiful outfit for this day.

It was a white blouse what looked very elegant and for my pants I bought a black skirt, it wasn't short, it was a bit over my knees, and for my shoes I wore black ones.

I opened my hair and did two withe ribbons in it.

I still was getting ready, when I saw a notification popping up on my phone.

„Enhypen voice live? Hahaha I bet it's Niki who just got up and is bored"

I said an clicked on the notification, with big smile appearing on my face.

When my phone opened the live, I putted the phone on my desk and continued to fix my hair.

I was a bit confused since this person didn't said anything for a long time, so I thought someone went live accidentally. I waited a bit longer, but then decided to turn the live off.

But when I was about too leave, a voice appeared.

„Sarry y'all niki was asking what he should wear for the soundcheck haha"

When I heard this voice my smile immediately dropped.

„And engene are you ready for today? I'm so exited to perform in Australia! Again to be here in my home country, makes me saurrr happy"

It was Jake, his voice was so beautiful and his accent so unique, still like the first day I've meet him.

I missed our old memories that we had. The way we had fun and shared every story together...
I felt unsure for today, but no risk no fun right?

I was about to close the live when Jake said something, what caught my attention.

„Engene you know I had a beautiful life in Australia, i had soo much fun going to school and spending a lot of time with my family. I really miss the time and ofc my friends! I didn't had a lot of them, but there was this one person who always believed in me and supported me, this friend is the reason why I'm standing here today so y'all should thank her hahah."

I felt how tears rolled down my cheeks. Was he talking about me?

„who we should thank Jake?"

Jake was reading the comments engenes wrote. He was about to say the name, but
I immediately shut the live and looked at the mirror.

„Fuck my makeup..."

There was a black straight line on my face.

„Wow, now I can do my makeup again right? Aish!!"

I Said and did my makeup again, while ignoring the fact, Jake just said.

I wanted to move on, but I can't do that if I'm not setting myself some boundaries.