Chapter 13

„Why am I lying in a unfamiliar bed?"

I said too myself while scanning the room I was being in.

After sometime, I heard water sounds from the door in front of the Bed, I was lying in, but then It suddenly stopped.

I looked at the door and saw how someone opening it.

And this person was

„Jake?!"

„my love already awake?"

I looked at Jake who just had a towel around his waist.. that means I'm literally seeing his bare chest...

I HAVE A NAKED JAKE IN FRONT OF ME TF!!!!

„What's wrong my love? I know that my abs are attractive, but you don't need to admire me. I'm all yours."

„Huh? I-i wasn't even looking.." I looked away and blushed.

„My love is embarrassed? I see"

He said and laughed at me with his raspy morning voice.

„Jake w-what am I doing h-here"

After saying that Jake looked at me confused.

„what do you mean my love? You're in our bedroom"

„Our??!"

„Yes you're my wife, and this is OUR bedroom"

„OUR BEDROOM??? WIFEE?? WE ARE MARRIED??"

„nabi my love what's wrong with you? We've been married since 3 years now and literally have 2 kids..."

„huh?? Am i dreaming???"

„No why would you be dreaming? Seriously, what's wrong with you"

The half naked Jake said and walked too me.

„Do you need a good morning kiss to come back to reality?"

Tf is happening??? I'm married to SIM JAKE , MY CRUSH AND HAVE 2 KIDS???

„Do you want one now?"

„What Jake?" I looked at him confused.

„ a Morning Kiss.."

I looked at him and nodded. Well he's my husband right? There is nothing wrong with it AND I ALWAYS WANTED TO GET KISSED BY SIM JAKE.

I closed my eyes and waited for his kiss.

„HAHAHA"

Jake suddenly laugh at me, and I looked at him confused, while still waiting for my kiss.

„What is it, Jake ?"

„wake up"

„Huh"

„Wake up!"

„What are you talking about Jake"

„WAKE UP!!!!!"

—————————————-

„AHHHHHHHHH"

I screamed and woke up in, Niki's room...

Fuck everything was a dream.

„Finally you're awake"

I saw how Niki stood in front of me, looking at me disgusted.

„What just happened?!!"

„Well I should ask you THAT... what kind of delusional dream you had?? God damn you're literally OBSESSED with him"

What are you talking about Niki hahaha..."
I said and gave him my fake laugh, acting like I had no idea, what he was talking about.

How would he know, what i just dreamed about right?

„Bro you literally sleep talked..." he said and Still looked at me with his crossed arms.

Fuck

„I mean, naked Jake?, abs?, two kid-„

„STOP!!!" I Said and jumped out off my bed, too stop Niki from saying it out loud.

„Pshhhttt they could here us..."

„Yah be happy that I was the one who wanted to wake you up! Imagine Jake would've come"

„Yah I'm sorry okey.. I can't control my dreams."

„just a Sorry ?!!! Nothing more? I literally got a trauma, from imaging you and Jake kiss- .... ANYWAY sorry is not accepted!"

He said and leans against the door.

„What??? Yah Niki I thought we are friends?!" I said.

„Who said that?" He replied.

„okey we are playing that game? I see. I'm going to take your ten ten vitamins!"

I looked at him, and smiled like an evil.

„Oooo are you nabi?? My nabi?? My best friend?"  He said and immediately changed his whole attitude.

„Perfect!"

„waaaa... you're dangerous AND wired"

„YAH NIKI!!"

„Okey okey now stop talking breakfast is ready come!" With that Niki walked out of the room and I stood there full in embarrassment.

„What the fuck was that" I said to myself after remembering the dream I just had.

Niki was right how could I Imagined something like this? This will never ever happen in real life!

Aishhh! Thanks god that Niki was the one who woke me up and not another member...

„NABI WE ARE WAITING!!!"

Niki screamed across the kitchen.

„COMING!!!"