Page 2

Kendra didn't hear a thing he said. Didn't even notice she walked past him. He cut the other girl off while she was talking and followed the three girls acting like he was going to the same class as them. Damn. Kiy whispered having to go the opposite direction. After the first class Kiy met up with James and Dan going to their second class. Yoooooo Bruh guess what happened earlier! Kiy expressed. What's up mane tell me. Dan said as they walked. I saw Kendra for the first tiiiime again awwwww maaaaaaaan she's a goddess wit that face and body wooooooooo boooooi. Shaking one of his hands like he just touched a hot stove. I would loooove to get up wit ha dawg! Make me not wanna be single no mo! Whoa whoa yo Kendra tough to crack bruh yo face will be on the floor I'm telling ya. Mane I got this she'll love meh hahaaa Kiy expressed with confidence. Yea we'll see Dan said as they got to they second class. After four hours went by it was time for first lunch. 40 minutes went by and it was time for second lunch. Girl you need to be cuffed! Mattie expressed. No I don't Kendra said with a bothered look on her face. Forreal tho we just jokin wit cha guh. Chardi said. Nah she need a maaan and ayyyye look who just came In! Mattie Kinda shouted. Kendra looked to see Dan and Kiy after not seeing him for 10 years. Kendra's eye brows raised and she smiled a lil rolling her eyes jokingly. Kiy and Dan started making a way towards the girls.