Part 47

You know her??? Girl we grew up together. she always thought she could still somebody's man. Ooooo Matter Gossips. Kendra looks away as she started getting in her feelings. She tried to still mind but worst thing is she's got his baby too we both do I have twin girl and boy. Just a month before her son. Oh my I'm so sorry I didn't know. I'm glad y'all worked it out though. Mora expresses. Thanks Kendra says with a half smile. Let's see what the guys are doing I hear music. Chardi says. As the girl all comes out the room and into the living room the guys was dancing like they was in a dance group. Oh my God what is y'all doing? Mattie asked laughing and the the rest of the girls laughs. What it look like baaaaaeeeee. Bring yo sexy ahh over hereeeeee. Dan Flirts coming to Mattie all staggery. Bae bae. Your drunk. She says trying to keep him from falling. She pushes him into the chair and kind of giggles. Watching Dan pass out in the chair. Thank goodness the next is event is after tomorrow cuz Dan won't be able to make it. Quizzy jokes. Hell all of us. James agreed. So the next morning comes and everyone was passed out in the living room. And Kiy and Kendra were in their room. Kendra wakes up. Sniffing. Bae! Something's burning! Kendra panics. Pushing Kiy to wake up. With her chest area covered with the covers. Kiy get uuuuup! What?! Something's burning! We just got this house Kendra complains. Oh sh**t Kiy expresses getting up naked looking for his gym shorts. Bro turn on the vent you got it a lil smoky in here. James Complains. Damn I show did forget about that. Dan says turning on the kitchen vent. Aye! Yo what y'all Ni***as doing in here burning up my sh**. Mothaf**** I'm fixing breakfast fa all us. Dan Jokes. Lookin straight dude. But don't burn my house down. Whaaaatever. Aye y'all y'all coo? Kiy asked the rest of the crew. yeah we straight. Yea we coo. We was all hang over earlier chardi explains. Got sparkling soda from the store so we coo. Y'all got any more? Me and Kendra need one. Sure I put them in your fridge. Coo thanks we will be out in a few Kiy expresses going back to the room. Aye mane don't burn my sh**. Kiy Jokes. Bruh I ain't watch out I ain't f**kin wit chu. Dan jokes back laughing.