Page 12

Kiy was in shock not really knowing what to say. I-I mean baby it's ok I'm here fa mines Kiy promised as he gently put his hand on Kendra flat stomach looking into her eyes. Kendra grabbed Kiy hugging him tightly. Kiy's mind was still in shock. Damn I'm about to have a whole baby on the way will I be good enough he thought to himself. October rolls around and the crew throws a Halloween party at Kiy's house among themselves and like 5 other associates they were cool with. Kiy was dressed up as a martial arts fighter,Kendra was a Egyptian Queen,Dan was a scary ghost,Mattie was a Mermaid, James was a mummy and Chardi was a cat. Everyone was having fun listening to music dancing singing eating and relaxing. Woah! Kendra girl what have you been eating!? u look a lil thicker girl and that's yo third plate what the hell Mattie joked. Aw I haven't really ate today jus now getting a appetite. Are u pregnant?! Shhhhhh Kendra expressed looking around. NAwww! U forreal?! Girl shut uuuup Kendra raised her voice a little pulling Mattie into the guest room. Look I was gonna tell y'all but I didn't think nobody noticed Kendra whispered. Does Kiy know? Of course he knows. He's the father. How many weeks? 10 weeks now. Ooooh mmmmmyyyy gooooood y'all finna be parents! Shhhhhhh. Let's get back to the party before they notice. Kendra whispered as they went back to the party. Kendra's parents finally found out. They were disappointed but supported Kendra through her pregnancy. Fall break arrived and it was Kendra's 14th week appointment. It's Kendra's first appointment because she felt scared and alone before telling anyone else after a missed period and taking three pregnancy testes that all said 5 weeks pregnant with a plus sign. She finally took Kiy's word and set up a appointment. Okkk Miss Wingfield we will need to check the hard beat of the baby and then you will see your baby on screen for the first time ok mom? Dr ingal expressed with a smile. Yes ma'am Kendra nervously said squeezing Kiy's hand a little. Oh! Sounds like two strong little heart beats Dr Ingal expressed shockingly. Wait a minute two? Kendra said surprised. What?! Kiy expressed as he started to smile widely.