Page 16

Monday comes and Kiy starts back acting like he normally does towards Kendra. Walking her to class rubbing her mid round stomach giving her kisses feeding her food and in the mist of all that Rosalina was watching with even more envy and ill intentions. The babies are due on May 21st it is Now November 17th. Kendra is now 20 weeks. so they are preparing for them to come Kendra was gifted with baby boy and girl clothes from her friends at school and family. Rosalina head was ready to explode seeing the gift bag being giving to her from her friends as Kendra smiled and cried. Rosalina wanted to let out the dirty laundry but she knew to keep her mouth shut at least for a little while. Kiy continued messing off with Rosalina without Kendra knowing with no protection. He too was sleeping with Kendra but with Condoms. Kendra's mom invited Kendra's friends and their parents. Kiy's parents are no longer living so his uncle raised him and so Kendra's parents treated him like their own. So after fall break was over school was back in. So can I come by like tonight? Rosalina asked all up on Kiy under the bleachers. Come on nah my babymama 18th birthday coming up in a few weeks it's best if we cool it fa a minute. What you mean fa a minute fa how long?! Rosalina expressed with concern. A month. What?! Kihh are f***ing fa real right now?! Yea I'm dead ahh serious she's carrying my babies and I love ha. F*** ha don't you love me??? Yea I do love u. But I love ha more. Wtf!!! Yo u not doing this to me right now. I'm sorry I'm wrong for letting this happen we need to cut this shi off straight up before anything get outta hand. What?! No you not leaving me again no!!! It's best because of this? me and you? It's done fr this time. Kiy expressed as he started to walk away. Aite leave then I bet I'll find ha and tell ha. Kiy stopped walking and turned around looking at Rosalina with frustration. You wouldn't. I bet I will and that's a promise. I'll mess up your lil union and..No! Don't do that! Kiy instantly said. Am I gonna see you later then? Yea damn now you happy. Umhmm be there at 8 Rosalina Flirtatiously said. As she walked past him.