Page 24

All that week Kiy let Kendra be he saw she seem so much happier without him and what he dosent know she still wants her family back too. Watching him when he walks pass after acting like he was invisible. Friday came and Kiy couldn't control himself staying away from Kendra. So he approached her at the lockers. Hey got a minute Kiy asked. ...... yea sure what's up Kendra Hesitated. Look I can't stop thinking about y'all I want my family back. Well you should have thought about that before your selfish needs. Wasn't I enough for you?! Yes and you are now. Well I surely can't tell. If you really want your family back u need to earn it Kendra demanded as she walked away. Kendra been texting Chance lately gaining semi feelings again. So Sunday arrives and Chance comes to pick Kendra up to go to Sundae City. 10 minutes went pass after eating her sundae and ordering a banana milk shake. I see you enjoying this. Chance expressed with a smile. I am Thanks. Kendra smiled. Sooo I heard about the big break up. Around the school? Umm I'm not surprised Kendra said dully. You never needed him. He's bad news. I wouldn't mind if we gave it another try. What? I love you and I'll do anything to have you back. But I'm Pregnant but not by you. I know I know. That don't matter I love you and I won't screw up again come on. ......... that sounds good and all.....but I actually love my children's father still and my children need their father. You can't be serious are you that stupid? Stupid?! Well at least I dodged a bullet! Kendra Shouted a little attracting attention. Y'all deserve each other. F**K him and you B***h!.. Kendra Grabbed her Banana milk shake and threw it in Chance's Face across from her. And stormed out calling Mattie to come pick her up before Chance could apologize. Sh**. He whispered. Wiping his face drenched with banana milk all in his dread locks also.