Page 14

Aye mane! chance said giving Kiy a head lift coming towards him. What's up Kiy said looking unbothered. You took my b***h the f***k you think you is yellow ahh n***a go the f***k back to yo contry. like I said my girl ain't no b***h and I grew up here f***k is you talkin bout bruh. Me and Kendra been knowing each other since we was kids waaay before she knew you existed. b***h ahh n***a she broke up with you. Kiy expressed folding his arms smirking at chance as they stared at each other. Oooooooou everyone said forming a circle around the two. Kendra tried getting to the front but couldn't because of her mid poky belly. Yo get 'em up! Chance expressed sizing Kiy up. Boi you can't whoop shii f***k outta here mane! Kiy said loudly. She mines deal wit it! Chance expressed with confidence. And she having my babies deal wit it!!! Chance threw a punch hitting Kiy in his jaw. Kiy striked back punching Chance in the nose and they kept going at it. Dan,James one of y'all some body stop theeeeem this ain't good for the babies and Kendra Chardi expressed hugging Kendra as she cried turning her head away. Kiy was repeatedly striking Chance until Dan and James got him off Chance. some other guys grabbed hold of Chance. Come mane let's go you don't need this negativity Dan expressed as they walked away. Damn my n***a he jus baked yo ahh hahaaaaaa! a guy shouted ,teasing and clowning Chance. She knows who she wants she always comes back!!!! And she will be back!!! And ima get my rematch mf. Ima be them kids daddy tf Chance shouted across the basketball gym. Wiping his bloody nose and mouth with his hands. Kendra Comforted Kiy as they walked outside to his house. A little later that day Kendra wiped his wounds with a hot towel. The top of his right eye brow ,his lip and under his right eye. Ahhh shhhi. hold still baby Kendra said gently wiping his wounds. Okokkk I'm trying. Look bae please no more fighting ok. I can't just let him punk me and shiii. Do it for me for our babies. Kiy paused. Alright your right. Kiy said giving Kendra's Mid Pregnant stomach a kiss and giving her a kiss.