Page 38

She's Completely insane. I blocked her number and she calls blocked calling our babies Lil Demons You better get ha cuz I can still beat the B**ch ahh. Baby Chill you jus gave birth to two blessed babies don't pay her any attention. I'll Handle it. .... Ok? U betta making my blood Pressure go up. Chilll ok chill I'll fix this. Kiy Promised. Tuesday Morning At School in the Cafeteria Kiy looks for Rosalina and found her laughing with her friend and storms over to her. I need to talk to You...Now Kiy Demands. Damn Papi u ain't gotta get all up tight. Rosalina Jokes as her friends laugh. I'm not F**kin around. Aite Aite Rosalina gets up slowly as they walked in the hall way. What the F**k is wrong with u. Why u calling my other BabyMama Harassin ha and she jus gave Birth are u loony?! F**k heeeer. As a matter of fact I am I'm having your baby too did u forget that ? No I never forget my children but and the only reason why I ain't put a restraining order out on u is because u carrying my child. But I will if u keep this up your mother can jus let me get my child to spend time with him. Ion want nothing to do with u at all jus my baby. But understand u need to leave Kendra alone and stop talking about my f**kin Kids. Alright ??? Kiy expressed with Anger. Rosalina paused. Sure Kiy...... Sure. But it's not Over. She says with a grimy smirk on her face as the bell rings and she walks away. Later that day Kiy comes back to the Hospital to be with his family. So great news We will be leaving Friday I'm on bed rest for another week tho my mom will watch the babies for me and I'll be able to walk across the stage! Kendra Kind of Shouted trying to not wake the babies. Thank God!
Kiy Praised. and I took care of that problem. I hope so u know she not jus gone let go like that. I know but aye gotta protect my family. We appreciate you and we love you and I love y'all two Kiy expressed giving Kendra and the twins a Kiss.