Page 44

Let's just go ok. W-why what's happened. Kendra suddenly feels nauseous and runs out to the patio and threw up. OOoh shiii babe I'm coming! Kiy expressed rushing out to the patio. Soooooo what do you think noooow. Quizzy says resting on one of the pillars. The girl (Mora Sanders) turns her head. And sees Quizzy without his glasses. Oooh!!! Well of course. She flirts. As she extends her hand for Quizzy to grab it. You sure you can see? Mora asked. As they slow danced. Of course but ima be getting contacts next week. Listening I'm sorry about what I said about your glasses. I think they cute or whatever. Forreals?! Yeah. In that case let me put them on. Wait before you do. She went in for a kiss. Wow that was lushy! Quizzy expressed. Just Shup and kiss me dummy. Mora said as they kissed again. babe! You alright?! No I wanna go home. Ok I'll take you home Kiy expressed. As they walked to the front doors. Aye yo. We out Kiy says passing James and Chardi slow dancing. Ight Bruh see y'all James said back. Rosalina watched them leave with a slight smile as the top of her face was cover with a gold mask matching her dress. I fast song comes on and everyone starts jamming. Dan kind of flops on one of the couches. Where the chaperones couldn't see him. Pulling out a small bottle of AP Apple Flavored liquor. Taking a quick sip and putting it back in his pocket. Aye Man this some party uh? Quizzy asked sitting on the other side of the short couch. Yeah mane it's straight doe. Coo it was brave if you to stand up for your Home boy. That was straight Quizzy says acknowledging Dan. Appreciate it bruh. aye you got alcohol? You know some litty? Fasho Fasho lucky I got a spare. (Quizzy taking a sip) Ggggaat! Yeah dat's dat sh**t mane. Damn Bruh it hit! Quizzy expressed. Like a Motha******. Dan said drinking his.