Page 35

Two weeks went by and Kiy and Chance became friends writing each other like they were blood brothers. Kiy telling Chance about his babies arrival day and how close it is. Chance tells Kiy how bad the jail is and still trying to make peace with Kendra. Kiy wrote telling him to give her time especially after her pregnancy and then maybe he can apologize to her. Kiy been monitoring Kendra and the babies everyday after school calling her and checking in on her getting anything she wanted to eat or drink he did overtime cutting yards and he's pretty much finished with his studies so some days he didn't go to school because he had no school work to do. So he would cut yards to get more money. Kiy's been saving for a new place for his family. On the next week he signed the least on a nice size house on the other side of his old neighborhood that only cost 1500 dollars and rent is only for 650$ a month he will surprise Kendra and he will be moving in April 2nd. Everything was set up for the babies and Kiy made sure his other baby was good aswell. One Saturday Kiy Used his uncle's car and drove to the county Side to visit Chance. 3 hours later Kiy Finally arrive to the Mac state juvenile center. Chance waits on the other side of the wall by the phone then Kiy comes in and sit on the other side not knowing it was a phone right beside him Chance picks up the phone and Kiy looks over and finally saw the phone and picks it up. What's up mane Kiy express. Sup. Chance calmly said. How you holding up in here? Aw man it's ok not the best but it's ok. I'm glad we became friends. didn't think it was gone take me almost killin yo ahh and getting in jail to see how fucked up I was. I appreciate you spearing my life and my homie. Yeah I didn't want no blood on my hands and Kendra hating me forever. Yea well maybe she will talk to you after the pregnancy she's a bit stressed out now. Yea I understand mane. Times up! The guard yells. Aite mane stay safe and be coo Aite Kiy expressed. Appreciate it Bruh. Chance said as they both got up and went their separate ways.