Page 15

Monday came and Kiy was going through his locker he closed it and saw another familiar face his ex Rosalina Franchez. A Mexican girl he dated after Kendra moved away. She was too very attentive short as Kendra but a little slimmer and much lighter. With a Mexican Accent. Hi how are you she said flirtatiously chewing gum with her arm resting on the lockers. Uh.. I'm fine. What's up tho? Mmm I can see thaaaat and well I was wondering if we could talk maybe??? Talk about what? What is there to talk about? I mean pick up where we left off we never really broke we just stopped Rose expressed. Kiy pause and the bell rang. Stop lying bruh it's been ova I gotta go to class. Kiy expressed walking off quickly. Hm Rosalina huffed folding her arms. Lunch time came Kiy , Kendra and the crew was at their table laughing talking and eating. Aye I'm watching my God babies first Dan express nah TT first Mattie said with confidence what about us James asked. Damn y'all gone have our babies spoiled Kendra laughed. Frfr Kiy agreed. Rosalina was across from them not noticing until she looked over and saw Kiy and Kendra all lovey dovey and seeing her mid pregnant stomach. It shocked her a little but that's not stopping her from nothing. She smiled evilly rolled her eyes and continued eating. The bell rang and everyone got up leaving the cafeteria the crew didn't notice anything. Rosalina slid right pass Kiy putting a folded piece of paper in his pocket as she continued walking out the doors. later that day Kiy sat thinking should he text Rosalina number or he shouldn't after saving it in his phone. He went on and texted her. Dummy but what she don't know won't hurt her Kiy thought. So Friday came and Kiy and Rosalina met up in a private spot in the gym while everyone else free played. Now what do you want mane Kiy asked trying to Force himself not to be tempted by Rosalina looks. You know what's up papi. Rosalina expressed moving close to Kiy. Whoa whooooa back up I got a girl chill out. F***k ha I gets what I wants she whispers she ain't gotta know shii just drop yo location when u ready bae simple text you later papi she said flirtatiously grabbing his private part as she walked passed. Aye! Kiy jumps a little covering his private part looking at her. This girl. He said shaking his head. for the past week Kiy been acting different towards Kendra a little but Kendra didn't think nothing of it. So another Saturday came. You sure you don't want me to come over and take care of you baby? Kendra asked with concern. Nah bae I'll be fine colds don't last forever and I don't want to get you and my babies sick ima just get some rest. he lied. Well ooook get better soon ok? I'll be calling back you again in a few Kendra expressed. Ok baby I love yall Kiy expressed. We Love you too. As they both hung up. Kiy put his face in his hands realizing what he's done. 5 minutes later there was a knock he gets up to open it and it was Rosalina. She smiled flirtatiously and walked in closing the door.