Page 6

Deon and Morgan,Eric and May,Moria and Cord. Morgen and Monterio. Ok that's everybody? Mr. Porter asked as he double checked. Ok noooow there is a dance festival coming up next next month. Y'all have a month to come up with the most in lovable dance I and other folk have seen and as I stated before this is a grade Participation especially for you senior Folk. The class laughed at Mr Porter's words. Now I want to see a lil dance just to start yall off. Not Too Much! But jus enough Mr Porter expressed. after all the other groups went their turn it was Kiy and Kendra's turn. As they came close to each other with no music Kendra got into character putting one arm around Kiy's neck looking him in his eyes. Kiy stood there nervously and shaky. While Kendra took over. Kiy got over himself and followed in line. She rotated her head and landed directly in front of his face as her hair beautifully landed on her shoulders and back giving him a look he'll never resist making him sweaty. They started dancing like they danced with each other before. Kiy was a little clumsy but the class and Mr. Porter didn't really notice. For the quick finishing touch Kendra jumped on Kiy Wrapping her legs around him leaning back rotating around and facing back in front of him as they stared at each other. He could Smell her perfume wanting to kiss her. Very good very gooood!!!! Mr. Porter expressed while him and the class clapped. Y'all make sure y'all add more moves to y'all dances for the festival alright? Mr. Porter said as the bell rang y'all have a blessed day. Hey! That was amazing! You danced before?! Kiy expressed. Well no I watch a lot of dance shows. Kendra said blushing a little putting her hair behind her ear. ahhhhh Okok I see ya beautiful I like that. Look ugh is it ok if we be friends or sum if that's fine with you? Kiy asked. Ummm I guuuueeess that's fine. Kendra smiled rolling her eyes. Cooo!!! Kiy and Kendra walked down the hall while laughing , joking and talking.