Hide and seek- Tobi

Lilly had been planning this surprise for weeks. She knew Toby and his friends were crazy about their regular hide and seek games but no one ever guessed that she would show up to join in on the fun. When she walked in the door the group of friends were in complete shock as all the cameras turned to Lilly.

Toby walked over to Lilly and grabbed her hand in excitement. "You came," he said with a smile and a kiss.

Deciding to pair up, Toby and Lilly set off in search for hiding places. Toby had one spot in mind. It was an old abandoned shed in the backyard of the house they were at. He figured nobody would think to look there and even if they did, JJ, the worst at hide and seek, would take forever to find them. Toby grinned at Lilly, "Let's go!"

So, they snuck into the shed, locking the door behind them, ready to wait out the game. They sunk down into the corner of the shed and were instantly wrapped up in each other. Hours passed and their safe spot suddenly felt more comfortable than ever, as Lilly and Toby began to make out.

Suddenly, they heard knocking coming from the other side of the door, "Toby and Lilly! Come out, come out!" It was JJ. Somehow he managed to find them easily and ran back to the group, cheering that Lilith and Toby had won the game.

Lilly and Toby opened the door with a chuckle, taking JJ's hand in happiness. Lilly had pulled off the surprise perfectly. Everyone expected the game, but no one expected the surprise that Lilly had in store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 284