They hate me- Harry

My heart sinks as I sink into my chair, feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders. Harry had been out all day, and I had been alone in our room. I had just finished scrolling through the comments on one of our videos, and I was shocked at how much hate was being directed at me. "Why do they hate me?" I thought to myself as tears welled up in my eyes. I had no idea why they were so angry and why they were so vocal about it.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Harry had entered the room. He approached me and put his hands on my shoulders, and it was then that I noticed he had been crying. "I know how you feel," he said softly. "I know what it's like to be attacked by people who don't even know you." He hugged me tightly and told me that he was there for me no matter what. I felt less alone in that moment, and it made me feel like I could get through this.

We talked for hours about the haters and how to deal with them. We both agreed that the best way to handle it was to stay positive and to remember that the haters were only a small part of our fan base. We decided that we would use this moment as a way to grow and learn. We would use it as an opportunity to become stronger and to not let the hate consume us.

In the end, we both knew that the hate wasn't going to go away anytime soon, but that we would be able to handle it together. I realized that I wasn't alone, and that with Harry by my side, I could get through anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 304

It's short but oh well sorry. School has been stressful for me.