Morning sickness- Josh

I jolted awake to the sound of roaring laughter coming from the living room. Confused, I propped myself up with my elbows as my brain slowly took in the fact that the Sidemen slept over to film a video. I brought my hand to my pounding head and groaned, remembering that I had used far too much energy playing video games with them the night before.

I tried to push myself out of bed, but I was suddenly overridden with waves of nausea. Clutching my chest with one hand, and my stomach with the other, I somehow made it to the bathroom. Morning sickness hit me like a bus. I wished I didn't have a baby inside me, but a part inside me was incredibly excited.

Pulling on a t-shirt I made my way downstairs, stepping into the doorway of the living room. The Sidemen were still gathered around the table, enjoying the company of my boyfriend Josh. I paused for a moment, unsure how to approach them.

Josh suddenly noticed me standing in the doorway and leapt up from his chair to give me a hug. My stomach flip-flopped as he held my hand and pulled me closer to him. Smiling into my hair he whispered "Look who decided to join us".

I yawned still tired. Morning the boys say to me. Morning I say back. Josh kisses my forehead before telling me theirs breakfast. I eat as I watch them set up for their video. What they are filming I do not know yet. After breakfast I sit in the corner and watch them. I smile looking at Josh as think about us becoming parents. I can't wait to tell the boys but for now I'm content keeping it between us.

After a while the boys finish their video and are just goofing off playing video games. I go upstairs to mine and Josh's room as the feeling of nausea comes.

He smiles softly when he notices my absence and comes to find me. I fell arms rub my back as I heave into the toilet for the second time today. I throw up more than I thought I could.

"Just relax" He tells me "Breathe deep"

Josh is behind me in seconds holding me against him, rocking me gently and telling me everything will be alright. As we lay there after, he takes my face in his hands, pulls my eyes to meet his and kisses me deeply.

My stomach turns violently once again, but this time I don't have the energy to move. Josh has wrapped his arms tightly around me, pulling me closer and pressing me tighter to him as I fall apart.

When I'm finished he gently lifts me up onto my feet and holds me close. He helps me back to bed and goes back downstairs to play with the boys. I fall asleep with a smile hearing the Sidemen's laughs and screams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently working on more stories. I am trying to make them longer. If you have something you would like I am now taking requests but I do not do smut I will only hint at it, no details.

Words: 532