Izuku's Fusion Files

Hey guys, remember what I said about adding the Fusion Files into a separate part, Well, this is it, also Due to there not being images of fusions of Izuku with every member of 1-A I'm only going to add the ones that were available and haven't been added into the original story, also heads up, once I reach the end of all the original chapters I'm going to do the typing from that point onward. Now with that out of the way let's get to the fusions.

Izuku's Fusion Files!

Name: Katzuku

Fusion Component: Katsuki Bakugo

Quirk Mutation: High-Ex

The nitroglycerin Katzuku produces is highly concentrated, nearly doubling Katsuki's explosive output. In addition, he can sweat nitroglycerin from anywhere on his body.

WARNING!: Explosions from anywhere other than hands tend to destroy clothing. Always keep spare clothes on hand just in case.

WARNING!: We discovered that Katzuku sweats more than a regular person and with less physical exertion than is normally required. This lets him create larger explosions faster the Katsuki, but tires him quickly and WILL lead to dehydration if overused (found that out the hard way). Keep a water bottle on hand for emergencies. (Add to utility belt inventory)

 (Add to utility belt inventory)

Name: Moku

Fusion Component: Momo Yaoyorozu

Quirk Mutation: Transmutation

Combining Momo's Creation with Izuku's Fusion, Moku is able to turn her body into any material she can think of, no outside materials needed! In addition, objects made with Creation take less energy and effort to create!

Name: Izuchako

Fusion Component: Ochako Uraraka

Quirk Mutation: Gravity Manipulation

Anything she touches stops following the laws of Earth's gravity and has to follow hers. When used on herself, this gives her the ability to fly weightlessly. When used on other objects, it lets her control their movements as they float, in sort of a pseudo-telekinesis. Alternatively, she can increase the force of gravity on a specific object, increasing its weight and limiting movement.