Chapter 59: All Hell Breaks Loose

Third-Person Point of View

Acanthus and his pack prepared everything— from weapons to their skills and strength— before they fled their town to go to war.

Acanthus had prepared his whole pack for years and years, getting them ready to get his revenge on his mortal enemy, vampires— the Fenrir's specifically. And now he is ready.

Acanthus firmly believes that he has the upper hand upon seeing how devastated Valerian Fenrir looked earlier staring at his daughter, Natasha.

He believed that he could surely use that to win and kill Valerian Fenrir.

When Acanthus sent his daughter to the city to kill Valerian Fenrir, he was overly confident that Natasha could kill Valerian because he trained her starting from the day that Natasha learned how to walk and he's also aware of Natasha's skills and strength but Acanthus was more than disappointed when instead of killing Valerian, Natasha fell in love with him. He thought that he had already done everything for them to stop being mates.

And so he had to do something and he successfully executed his first plan. Natasha went home and is now with them, ready to kill Valerian Fenrir and his kind.

"Everyone uses their brain and don't be a fool. Vampires are nasty creatures, you should not underestimate their skills and strength," Acanthus reminded the member of his pack as they all gathered just outside the Fenrir town.

"Kill any vampire that you see," Acanthus cold-bloodedly ordered.

A group of werewolves quickly ran towards the entrance of the town and went inside.

Acanthus watched them, as Natasha was behind him.

Just a few moments after entering the town, a commotion broke off.

The quiet and peaceful town that the Fenrirs owned was disturbed with screams of terror.

"Werewolves! There are werewolves! Werewolves!"

Vampires clamored upon getting their homes disturbed.

A fight broke out between the vampires and werewolves.

A once peaceful town with vampires living was disturbed again after a couple of years-- and again, with the same individuals-- the werewolves.

"Just stay behind me," Acanthus said to his daughter, Natasha. "If you see Valerian Fenrir, kill him. Just like I said."

Natasha nodded as she smirked. "Kill him slowly and painfully."

"Precisely, my dear daughter," Acanthus whispered as a sly smile creeped out from his face.

In the middle of the night, as the full moon shone, and the werewolves turned into their form, they started tormenting vampires and their homes.

Nothing could be heard but screams.

Blood, wounded and dead werewolves, and ashes are scattered all around the place.

"On second thought, go find Valerian Fenrir and bring him to me, Natasha."

Natasha nodded at her father's order.

"Understood, father," Natasha responded emotionless and ran away, getting in between the bloody fight to find Valerian and finish her mission.

"Draven," Acanthus called.

Draven immediately ran up to him. "Alpha," he greeted as he slightly lowered down his head as a sign of respect.

"How did she take the news?" Acanthus asked.

Draven lowered his head as pain started to rise in his heart.