nineteen

Blake

"Just show me to my wife please. I've been absolutely worrying out of my mind. It's very out of character for her."

She shrugs at me, like he's not even understanding a word that I'm saying right now. Is he really this bloody stupid because the gun will come out and play any minute if he makes me wait.

"Ok, this way."

He finally leads me to a side room which I give no time for him to open the door I barge in noticing my wife laying on the sofa with her head resting on a strangers lap, looks like she was soothing her until I walked in. What is she doing?! I stare the women out giving her the look to back away from my wife.

"Leave all of you."

They all look hesitant but they leave anyway, I go to the sofa. Placing myself where the women was sat presently. Lifting Arabella head up, to rest on my lap. She seems very docile right now, I wonder what's happened for her to be like this. I just hope to god she's not opened her fucking mouth. I scan her body noticing all the bandages round her hands and feet. Stupid girl didn't wear shoes, I want to scream at her.

I slowly tug on her hair, making her fully aware I'm here now. She's coming home. No more silly games of hers.

She suddenly shifts up quickly trying to run the opposite way, catching her around the waist I pull her towards me so she's sat on my lap. She turns her head towards me blinking a few times.

"Pl—eas-e let me go. Let me be free to live my life how I want to. Please."

"Leaving your children behind? Get up we're going home."

Arabella

I don't want to leave the police station. I feel safe here. The people here are so nice to me, I felt happy content. He lifts me off his lap, holding my waist walking towards the door to reception. I suddenly stop forcing him to stop with me. I came here for a reason and I'm not leaving until I get the answers I came here for.

"Let go of me!"

I twist my body so he released me, I head toward the desk once again asking the man if he can tell me anymore about my parents. He gives me slight nod, and mouths sorry. My parents are dead. They're actually dead and I've not been able to see them in the last seven years of my life. Blake is behind me once again forcing me out of the door.

The drive home is terribly quiet. My parents are dead is all that's repeating over and over inside my head. They're dead. I wonder if he knows this?

"Let's get you to bed. I will send for the doctor to attend to your wound properly."

He holds me like a child placing me on the bed changing me into bed clothes. I'm just out of it. My mind isn't here it's else where right now, he slowly stands me getting me change then tucking me into bed.

"You're never ever ever, being left in this mansion without someone with you again. I thought you was done with your escaping times obviously not. I've got to do better to prevent that."

He goes into the shower leaving me with my thoughts, I'm not even tired I can't sleep to much on my mind. Then the door to the bedroom opens, I notice it's the doctor, he checked my hands cleaning them, then my feet hissing in pain I could punch him.

"You've done some real damage to your hands and feet Arabella. You will definitely have scars"

I notice Blake heading out from the bathroom rushing towards my side. Obviously not happy about me being alone with another man. Even though it's the doctor he wouldn't dare touch me because for one I'd scream.

"Blake killed my parents. He's got their blood on his hands. My husband is a murder, the father of my children is a murder. He killed his own children's grandparents before they even got a chance to meet. You're a fucking murder."

Blake walks closer to me, I think he's going to shut me up, but he lifts his hand to try and stroke my hair, just because the women at the police station done it and soothed me doesn't mean him doing it is going to do the same. I will kill him, if he dares to touch me.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME. I DONT WANT A MURDER NEAR ME OR MY CHILDREN"

"I think we need sedation Doctor. Soon as possible please."

"FUCK OFF, YOURE NOT STICKING NO MORE NEEDLES IN ME."

He comes towards me again, sitting on my legs preventing me from thrashing around the bed. I don't want his drugs shoved into me. I'm fine I'm absolutely fine.

"Arabella calm down please. Just relax. Just this once I promise you. You're going to hurt yourself."

I slowly drift off into a sleep. No thoughts of anything. I slowly flutter my eyes open, remembering my parents again. I go to jump out of the bed when my left wrist won't move. I turn to see what's preventing me when I see my wrist is handcuffed to the head board. Is he having me on right now?!

"Morning Arabella. Have you got more of a clear mind this morning?"

"Go fuck yourself"

Is all manage to say...

Why would he think I want him anywhere near me, I've not forgotten about yesterdays events once bit, I'm not going to forget now or ever...