twenty

Arabella

Soon as the words left my mouth I knew I made my situation much worse than it needed to be right now. But something in my brain just doesn't function telling me to be the feisty girl I've always been deep down.

I push myself further up the bed, so I can get into a more comfortable position. He just glares down at me, I glare back at him. He should know he's fully pissed me off in this moment in time.

"Your mouth needs washing, I would say disinfecting but I don't want you dead just yet, darling wife."

Haha. He makes me chuckle, a small smile leaves my lips. He probably knows by now it's a sarcastic one.

"Don't chain me up like your dog, then just maybe I wouldn't near to swear at my darling husband?"

I smile sweetly at him. Knowing I've probably just hit the biggest nerve in his body right now. I've lit the fire now it needs to explode.

"We're attending mothers annual gala tonight. I will inform the maids of your needs."

With that he heads towards me, burying his hand into his right pocket pulling a key, I'm guessing plus hoping he's going to release my wrist. He leans over me, I feel a tad intimidated right now, I try my absolute hardest to not show this in the slightest, whilst he's unlocking my wrist that I have any fear at all.

Within seconds my wrist is free. I jump up out of the bed running towards the door, twisting the handle it's not shifting. I just want to see my children that's all I want to do right now. I turn towards Blake that's now sat on the bed with his legs crossed looking smug. He's definitely happy with himself right now. Making my blood boil to the max, trying to keep my calm is not something that comes to me easily.

"Why isn't the door unlocking, I want to see my children?"

"You calm down get yourself washed dressed then we shall see."

"What am I? The child now? I do as I want Blake you're not my parent. Oh wait, my parents are dead because of you aren't they?!"

I near enough scream at him. Trying to catch my breath, steadying my breathing down. I need to chill.

"Finished your hissy fit?"

I walk away from him. I head towards the bathroom having the quickest shower possible right now, washing my hair proceeding to brush my teeth throwing my tracksuit on, along with my Ugg's, I head out of the bathroom towards the door again. My hair dripping wet. I just want to see my children now, bored of being the caged up wife.

"Can we go please?"

"Can we go please?"

He storms towards me, grabbing me by my waist his hands digging in deep to my hips. I wince at the strong embrace he's got me in. He spins me around to face him, sliding his hand up towards my collarbone to my hair. Taking a strong handful tugging on it, I wince even more at the sudden pain surging through my scalp.

"No. Sit at the table."

I know he's not to test right now. I walk over towards the table before sitting I try to turn but he pushes me down quick using all force onto my shoulders, with I don't have a choice but to sit. In seconds he's gone and back again. Plugging in the hairdryer he proceeds to be delicate whilst drying my hair like I'm a little child he's having to take care of.

When I think he's done, I just stare straight into the mirror at my reflection, my hair actually looks decent the best it's looked in a long while.

"Thank you."

I mange to say.

"You're welcome, here."

He shows me his hand I slowly take it. Slightly hesitant at first. If it means getting out of this room I will happily go with. He leads me out of the room with a key unlocking the door, heading down the stairs towards the kitchen he put the kettle on making me a decaf coffee. Not my favourite but it will do for now.

I swing my legs round on the island thinking of all the events that's happened recently with my parents, my best friends wedding. Everything in general when I'm suddenly snapped out of my crazy thoughts.

"Mama. You're here, daddy said you've been on a little trip with friends."

I turn quickly embracing Marnies big up. Little trip, if only that was true. I look up fluttering my eyes at Blake who's glaring holes into my brain right now. I look down onto the floor.

"Yes, I missed you the whole time."

I place soft kisses all over her head, squeezing her tight not having to ever let her go again. I hear footsteps, lifting my head back up I see Blake with Lily-Mae in his arms. I slowly pick Marnie up to my right hip. I hesitate at first but Blake hands Lily-Mae over to me, she immediately goes towards my hair giving it a tug, I just smile.