twenty one

Arabella

Arabella

Knowing I could be carrying Blake's heir right now really does scare me to the max. He probably can suss that I'm pregnant couple of months to be exact. Keeping it from him feels great. I feel like I can kind of enjoy this pregnancy for a little longer than I have been able to in the past especially with Marnie. Marnie was just me and myself and her.  It was great.

Walking down the stone road with my girls in hands, I've decided to attempt to leave the mansion today with the girls. If I don't try I will never know. I'm starting to go a little crazy i can feel it deep down, if I don't get out soon I will end up mad. I'm not even joking anymore neither I'm being very serious.

Once I've headed to the main gates, I notice all of Blake's men there. All giving the worst glares possible. I just look up at them, trying to smile at them sweetly hoping they will be nice letting my go through. I know they won't but it's always worth the chance isn't it?

"Arabella Miss, what can I help you with?"

"I want to leave the mansion please. If I have to take you men with me that's ok but I would like to leave for the day."

I say quickly. Breathing so harshly afterward. That took a lot for me to speak them words. Knowing I will probably get denied my chance but I took it anyways.

He turns his head towards the mini office box that's deposited near the entrance of the mansion. Picking something up, I notice it's a phone.

"Sir, Mam Arabella is requesting to leave the Mansion."

"Yes both children sir"

"Ok sir."

He then walks back to me slowly, leaning against the gate he informs me of the outcome of the phone call he just had.

"Miss, Arabella. Sir Blake is on his way, I'm sorry but I had to inform him I hope you understand this?"

I look up at him, repositioning Lily-Mae on my hip, I go to open my mouth to reply before I can ever speak a word. Lily-Mae starts to giggle, I turn to look to see Blake making funny faces at her. This slight interaction makes my heart melt, I don't know why.

"It's ok Mark. I've got this, you can go back to your position."

I turn to look at the guard who now I know his name is Mark. I smile at him, personally thanking him myself.

"You want to leave the mansion? How comes now after all these years being here?"

"Please just let me out Blake. I even requested your men to come with us."

He looks me from head to toe, I can see the clocks moving inside his head spinning round and round. He is thinking long and hard about this I can just tell by his facial expressions.

"I will accompany you and the children. Along side my men."

"Ok that's fine, let's go."

He goes to grab my hand, when I pull away quick.

"We're taking the car Arabella."

What no, I wanted to walk into town. I wanted the fresh air, I don't want to be huddled into a car with everyone. I wanted to enjoy the freedom and the fresh air. I stomp my feet like a little child, he glares at me. I shouldn't of done that but I was so angry in this time.

"Please I want to walk. I don't want to be in a car."

He sighs...