1

Cold winter air hit the city, many with warm cups of coffee walking to their warm buildings for work sitting there doing nothing but type at their computer like any cooperation of business you see around here. Still, many had hard labors working outside to fix the streets, buildings, or any other jobs you can think of that most won't do so instead we pick it up so that we can earn more money except we kinda get hurt (sometimes).

"HEY, I NEED THE DRY WALL HERE! LI GET THE KNIFE AND LEVER TOO!"

"GOT IT! NEED THE SPATCHULA?"

"YUP! HURRY THE COLD AIR IS DRYING THIS BITCH UP."

yeah as you can tell we have a house that needs to be fixed as quickly as possible the dry mixed or plaster was drying up from the harsh winds, so the owner wants this fixed as soon as possible before his family comes back from vacation.

"NEED WARM COFFEE I GOT SOME READY FOR YA!" The owner yelled, he was nice he felt bad that he called us on short notice but our boss was more then understanding there was alot of homes getting damaged from this year winter not to mention we had a rough year with that sickness that caused a major Shut down around the world. I felt my hands touching the snow-covered metal tool. I felt a shiver going up my body for the 100th time today. We haven't had a break since 8 this morning we have nowhere to sit since the snow was falling now filling up the road 3 inches more imagine my surprise when the boss and few other people were able to fix the wall now all that's left was covering the rest with side protection along with a huge patch of insulin to keep the house warm.

"HEY LI, GO INSIDE THE TRUCK AND GET THE TORCH. MY HAMMER IS STUCK ON THE ROAD!" Quickly I was able to pry the frozen door open, got a huge metal torch old, but was able to work just fine closing the door she was able to deliver it to her boss.

Two hours went by, and it was now 4:30. The group went inside a small shack it had a small table with cookies and some warm coffee, li wasn't much a coffee person since it had an opposite effect on her but since she had no choice but to drink some. She really hates being cold her body seems to hate her at times.

"Ah what a good cup of Joe honestly li you really are a weird person like who falls a sleep when drinking caffeine that shit suppose to make you feel like the fucking flash." Her coworker said, she rolled her eyes and looked at the warm cup still in her hands half full of the dark liquid. "Look, Bill, I used to drink this stuff as a kid before going to school, not my fault. My body starts developing an endurance, but not going to lie it does taste nice." Bill nodded, and so did the rest of the workers. After a 10 minute break, they packed up their supplies and bid the owner a goodbye. After he paid, they left in their trucks li on the other hand went with her boss.

"Hey kid, you know this is the last placement job we have until summer, right?" She nodded and gave her boss the temporary vest and hat.

"Thanks, how's my sister holding up been a while since I seen her everything okay around home?" Li was a bit hesitant but later smiled.

"Yea better believe she is working her butt off for more money. I can't believe those two brothers of mine are graduating this coming month." Her uncle smiled. It was nice of her uncle to give her job for a short time, but it was worth the many weird weathers that have been happening around the city or the far side of it.

"You know uncle, I have another job next week. Do you think you can give me a lift to the airport in the morning?" He hit the brakes and looked at her in disbelief he shook his head confused.

"Come again? Li, I thought you told me you were going to college next month." Her uncle was not happy sure he understood earning a bit was able to pay your way to school, but another job after the last three months was getting a bit suspicious well to him, really.