6

"I should fuck the information out of you!"

"Do your worst daddy~"

Everyone was in the lobby sitting down to see Angel dust movie and uh let's just say they were uh...

Surprised...

"Really angel?!"

"What I thought you said show n tell so I decided to show my talent."

Li came back from the kitchen holding a tray of dessert feeling happy after working in the hotel for a month and three weeks she felt quite happy.

"Hey, I brought some new stuff you all should try so..."

Li looked up to see a part of where a wolf kinda devor Angel's ass, the sound of metal, and the clattering of glass hitting the covered floor. Everyone looked towards where Li was standing they saw the horror on her face she stood there looking at the TV before she started to panic.

"HA HAHAH, I THINK I'M going to bleach my eyes..."

She stumbled a bit before going back to the kitchen. Charlie thought that it might be a good idea to try and stop her before she could. Vaggie turned off the TV and pretty much gave Angel a glare.

"What? You know this film won me a sex award. Yeah, a good times I beat that bitch and I still rub it in her face."

Vaggie rolled her eyes and told nifty to clean the mess seeing the desserts on the ground really made her feel bad for Li who put all that effort in making treats.

"Tch, I really wanted to try one..."

"Sorry, I made another set just in case you wanted some more, but quick question is it gone?"

Vaggie giggled she yelled to li that the TV was off, and it was fine to come out, Li peeked from the corner, her face a bit red. Li slowly walked out, smiling nervously she kinda avoided Angel's eyes for a bit before he decided to do something.

"Geez, it's not like you never experienced sex before toots or seen porn." Li froze before turning around with the tray, kinda not excepting that.

"Uh, not entirely. I've may have accidentally stumbled upon it when a friend wanted to show you something because they thought it was funny to see me fainting!" She said quickly.

'Ahem' "anyways princess, I was wondering if I could take a day off or two to visit my grandparents they are kinda upset I haven't seen them or called them, you know?"

She placed the tray where Nifty was standing after she cleaned the mess Li made and now was enjoying the small pastry. She kind smiled before laughing wickedly. You never knew what she was thinking, and this is why Li respected nifty. You never know her moves.

"Um, I believe we don't have any things to do, but sure, just make sure to tell Alastor where you're going in case he might need you for something, you know being the assistant hostess and all." Li nodded. She kinda didn't want to go up to his room he was a bit of a semi...

Jerk.

"Needing me for what?" Li jumped from the sudden surpise from the unexpected visitor. She grumbled before looking in his direction, glaring.

"So I can go visit my grandparents, and since I'm going, I need to see if you might need me for anything, sir."

Alastor looked in deep thought before saying he didn't have anything on the agenda for the week, just doing his normal routine as usual. Li smiled and looked at the princess, and with a nod, Li ran up the stairs and headed to grab her bags that she had prepared in case she got the okay.