½

"Holy shit! What happened here!"

I ducked as many debries of the hotel started to crash down. I ran over to where angel and sir pentious was. I hid behind the counter of the bar and noticed mimzy hiding she was looking nervously about this.

"Um, I may have borrowed a few couple of 50 grand!"

I looked over to her and was shocked, so this wasn't a happy reunion between friends?

"You brought them here!" I yelled. I grabbed her shoulder, shaking her in frustration.

"Bloody hell would do that! ay pendija por que!?"

Li felt hands on her shoulders she turned around to see it was the two males that were holding her back she really didn't have time for this. What would Charlie's father even say when he found the hotel in ruins!

"Fuck! Let go. I need to stop this!"

"The fuck you mean stop this? toots you could get fucking wrecked out there!"

"And? I'm not letting this place go in ruins!"

I slapped their hands away and jumped over the counter. I happened to see a broken piece of a pole. I picked it up and ran outside. I was at the front broken door when I saw many of them had those boulders medieval devices.

'Shit.'

"PLEASE LEAVE WE DON'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!"

"THEN BRING OUT THAT BITCH MIMZY SHE OWES US BIG TIME!"

I was feeling very angry and looked over to where mimzy was hiding I didnt want to hand her over to them it was not my place but if I did then they would leave.

"No, I won't. You are a coward mimzy you came here because you knew he was here, didn't you?"

"Uh...no?"

"Stop it! once I drive them out, I'll deal with you later."

I turned and held the broken pole in my hands, breathing in some air. I started to run and charge at the first shark I saw. I jumped and swung the pole at his head, making him fall on the ground. I wasn't going to kill him, but I was going to drive them out. So with a piece of wire I found, I tied his hands and grabbed the end of it. I know I'm going to have a bad back later, but who cares? I need them out now!

"AHHHHH!" I spun as fast as I could and let the end go making the shark fly in the air. I saw him land on one of the devices, and before long, it exploded... okay, that wasn't my first idea, but it could work.

"LEAVE NOW! I'M GIVING YOU A CHANCE OF MERCY IF NOT THEN DEAL WITH HIM!"

"HA FUCK THAT, GIVE UP THAT BITCH NOW OR I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WON'T HAVE A TACKY HOTEL!"

I was about to charge again but I felt something weird I looked down to see a weird tentacles wrapping around me before pulling me back towards the direction of the broken door I was now behind vaggie who was holding her spear but it seem that she was just standing there.

"Huh?"

"Don't worry, my dear, I will handle it. You need to tend to your hands they seem rather unkempt at the moment."

I looked to see Alastor growing in size, and before long, I saw many more of those weird tentacles things.

"It's time to remind everyone why you shouldn't mess with the RADIO DEMON. HAHAHA!"

He stepped outside and started to laugh maniacally he started to attack each loan shark in the way, ripping them apart from where they stood.

"I'LL DEVOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!"