12

Running for what seemed like hours Li had decided to hide in one of the old buildings in the far reaches where no one seemed to venture. Her tears had dried up, making the little makeup on her face to be smudge

'Li breath I could feel your heart racing...'

'Not now just... go'

She felt the familiar pressure in her mind slowly lift, making it easier for her to relax a bit she sat at one of the old chairs, and her heart had started to hurt looking down her uniform was ruined a few rips on her stocking and dirt were presented on the shirt and her shoes had scoff marks on them.

"I'm so going to be in trouble."

She took off her shoes, breathing a sigh of relief. The pain from her feet while running with them was not something any person should experience in her opinion, especially if you were just standing, Li reached up to her hair feeling that her perfect bun was all messed up she decided to let her hair go after that she slowly moved it infront of her checking to see if there was any stuff caught on them to her relief there was none.

"If my mom was here, she would've flipped." A small smile appeared on her face before she started to daze off into her safe space she wondered if her mother found out that she killed someone would she be disappointed or would flat out shun her out of her life.

'I hate this'

The words kept repeating themselves over with many different outcomes, which are more bad than good.

'Creak''

Li snapped back to reality and looked over to see that the door from where she came from had opened fear had presented itself again and this time she went to look for a place to hide who knows it could be the person that wanted to sell her from what that cat demon said before their demise.

She found a small crack between the wall and an old locker she quickly walked over to it, slowly squeezing in and moving the locker as quietly as possible so they won't find her. Seconds later, a pair of what seemed like footsteps came into the room she was in.

"Look, we could've just stayed in our office instead of coming into this old dump." Li noticed that this person had a weird accent it surprised her a bit.

"Look, since we have new problems rising, we have to do our meeting in secret. Val will be here in a few minutes. All we have to do is figure out how to take down that hotel."

'What?'

'I know this is a bad time, but we have to listen in on this...'

Li held her breath a bit before slowly letting it go she had to concentrate on not being caught but also listen in on this.

"More like try to bring down your boy toy. You have a weird obsession with that radio demon, not to mention you have -"

"Shut up! That's in the past. I have a plan to bring him down ever so slowly that he won't show his face ever again."

"Tch! right like any other obsess ex-girlfriend would say."

'I mean, they do sound like one, to be honest.'

"Look vel we are going to bring them down, but first we need to find his weakness or, in other words, their weakness. I feel like we got all the footage we need."

"But all we got is just videos of your boyfriend! the fuck are we going to find with all that?!"

'...people here are so much weirder'

'I hope I don't become that much obsessed with my enemy fuck that!'

Li kept hearing them rant about the topic before a pair of heels came into the room.