8

Li had arrived at cannibal town she felt as though she was back home for the holidays but a certain someone didn't want to let her go just yet after all she still had to meet the rest of the family picture.

She knew he won't let go, so few a quick pinch on their nose he let go be it, and she fell backward, hurting herself in the process, but it was much better than visiting the others. She got up dusting her old uniform and just slowly limped away.

"No, you stay right there, nina!" He yelled, causing a few heads to look over their direction, but li was not going to stop.

"No I'm leaving you can tell them I'm not going to see them they can kick a fucking can for all I care!"

But she was slow and he caught up to her pulling her towards him Li had to lean on her injured leg. He was not happy and much less really disappointed that she would rather not see them or at least drop by and say hello.

"Let me go! I'm not going to see them!"

"Just at least say hello they been wanting to see you since you arrived in hell they are quite happy to know you're doing well." Li froze. She couldn't believe it that they knew that she was here.

"Right, well, tell them this for me they better not cause trouble for me. I have enough on my mind to even have more trouble they better stay away if they know what's good for them." With that, he let go, Li quickly walked away, not bothering to even slow down, for she knew they would be waiting for her at home after all she knew Alastor remembers their address.

Li made it home, and with a quick knock, her grandpa answered it he was happy to see her but the look on her face explained that she ran into someone he knew wouldn't take long to figure it out.

"So you-?"

"Yes, I know it was hard to keep it from me, but he not coming for dinner but the others are, so please don't." He knew it was a matter to discuss, but ultimately, it was her decision to speak on the matters if it arises. After all, Li had her fair share of sins it's just that she couldn't know, at least not until she was ready to understand why it was kept away from her.

"Well, come in. Your grandma needs help with making the food. I'm already done making the room so everyone has their roommates. You are lucky to have your own space, though."

Li sighed in relief she didn't want to share her space, not because she didn't want anyone in her room she was fine with it but she rather have her space after tonight she had a routine she needs to do before bed to keep the nightmares away.

"Well, I better help. I can almost feel the food talking to me!"

"Haha, yes, you better get over there, child."

She smiled, feeling the rest of her unwanted emotions leave her body. She headed to the kitchen to see many pots filled with foods, mostly some rice, a big pot of soup, and some fried chicken, and let's not forget some desserts.

"Hm, is that mango pudding and peach bread ma!"

Li's grandmother jumped she wasn't excepting her granddaughter to sneak up on her. After all, she was busy putting on the whip cream inside the peach bread.

"AH! OH, for hell's sake li you scared me."

"Hehe, sorry ma, but Grandpa told me you'll be needing help here, so yeah?"

"Well, set the table and take a bath. I already have the water ready and some bath salts to help you relax now. Hurry!"

With a quick salute, she snapped her fingers, and all the plates and silverware were set now for the table cloth she used a maroon cloth with some gold designs.