side story #3 Overlords past?

"NO, YOU PROMISED ME!"

"TO HELL WITH IT YOU ARE GOING LI!"

being tethered to a demon for more than years was hard. I never wanted this, and this stupid reunion he told me I won't have to attend because I make him 'look weak' was a joke he only wanted my ability to be used he wasn't supposed to drag me here in hell and heaven let him take me from their grasp.

"Now velvet, please go help her look less ugly she is completely disgusting to look at."

"Tch whatever douchbag come girly we don't have all day."

I stepped aside and grabbed him by his arm, making him look at me, and I slapped him. The sound echoed throughout the room, I smirked, feeling the stinging pain on my hand.

"Warning vox, you and I may have history but you will soon regret the choice of ever letting me in your fucking lives a curse to you."

He looked at me with no emotions he shrugged his arm away from me and went away to go with Valentino he looked at me before smiling I knew he was going to suggest the idea of using me in a video but as always vox declines the idea saying I needed to stay pure for my abilities.

"You know, one day he would make you do it."

I stared at the reflection on the mirror. I felt sick of myself. I wanted to break it so much.

"Vel please you are the only person who knows he won't do it the asshole only wants power fucking control all of hell for his gain I say he just wants to be king for the fun of it."

She rolled her eyes before pulling my hair. I hissed from it, the V's really like to hurt me, so much knowing I can't leave their pull on these chains it's so strong like I was their toy they play with my insecurities so much.

"Done hurry up and wear that dress I made it would be a good advertisement for my brand so go bitch."

We arrived at the reunion a bit late but by a minute though it seemed as everyone was just starting to come in. I felt waves of anxiety wash over me. My palms were sweaty, and my skin grew cold.

"Make sure to keep your hat on and put this ring on."

I looked over to Vox, grabbing my hand harshly. I looked to see a rather lovely ring it had a diamond, and the color was a nice shade of pink, but the band was black, indicating it was a tracker.

"Now, my dear wife, shall we mingle with everyone?"

I bite the inner corners of my mouth before I walk over to him, and he used his arm for me to hold on. I smiled gently, putting on a mask of being so in love with my lover. How amusing.

Talking with many clients and the other overlords made me think of the time I was like this, but now I was forgotten they never did care on those who fallen from grace if I ever step foot back there I would ask for forgiveness on those who wronged me.

"My, aren't you a new face, or should I say new lord?"

I looked over to see a man in red, his smile everlasting, though with the hat on, I wasn't able to see his face. I had walked away from Vox to get something to drink the sour taste off my mouth.

"Oh yes, I believe this the first."

I tried to pay more attention to my drink, but only now I noticed the bar tender had changed he looked grumpy and had a scowl on his face he looked more annoyed.

"Hm? Where's Raul?"

I looked around to see them passed out on the ground. I sighed he was the only friend I could talk to, and him being wasted was now unfortunate for me. I was deep in thought that I didn't notice the music changed it had more of an upbeat tone.