side story #4 you summoned a what...?

Why must things be so confusing? Sure, I decided to summon a demon, but I wasn't even going to think it would work.

"To you whom summoned me must desire a wish, but you must sacrifice something in return."

They looked at the demon in awe their body was shaking in excitement, maybe this all the proof they needed for those damn bullies to leave him alone.

"I will give you Adam one of my tormentors from school."

The demon blinked they would have at least been surprised, but to see a young man no more than in his teens could have this much potential. Hmm, maybe...

"My thou wish to dispose of a pawn in this world how sad but if you do won't any miss the poor soul?"

The boy scoffed like anyone would miss that sack of shit he was a horror to him, not to mention his classmates.

"Every well, but you must face the reality that once you die, your soul is mine to consume unless you want to back out. I'll give you my word if you do."

"You offering a chance to leave how rare for your kind to do."

The demon only sighed they wished they took the offer they really hated eating young souls, but if they're this much gone, they can't do anything about it.

They clicked their fingers, and soon, the flames consumed them to reveal them as a human girl she dusted off the ashes from the flame and fixed her hair.

"Well, our deal is done, but since I'm out here, why not show me around it's been a while since I was out of hell."

The boy looked shocked. The demon looked more human, but in the book, they can't transform unless.

"You aren't the one I summoned, are you?"

The demon only smiled their teeth pearly white but sharp that could tear out flesh like butter.

"I did warn you, but you being an idiot decided to just go on beside he is on break, so I'm just the extra on standby."

They turned around, seeing the place they were summoned, looked damp, and so overgrown by moss, but everything else, it has shrines and candles it was like a safe place.

"What a lovely safe space. I see you are a worshipper to one of the many Iwas, correct?"

The boy only nodded he was a bit bitter by her previous remark, but it was too late to back out now, and since she was now under a contract, he wanted to know many things.

"Hold that thought we don't have a contract yet, and besides, I'll start the work tomorrow. I want to get to know Mother Earth for once in many moons!"

They smiled they flew out the door at rapid speed, and what was left were sparkle dust on the ground.

"Tomorrow? Hey, come back here!?"

The boy went after her in a mist of everything the demon flew up to see the sun it was bright her eyes glow in awe they looked down to see the trees were huge and green in a distance she could hear the animals running around and what caught her attention the most was in the distance was a town.

"Wow, it's so beautiful..."

The boy was able to catch the demon but since they were up in the air he couldn't do much but wait for them to come down so he looked up trying to see if there was a way to get them down but instead saw how their wings weren't the typical ones you see in the books of craft instead they were beautiful red colored wings of a butterfly.

"Woah..."

It stunned him for a while but shook it off and started to yell at them to come down.

"HEY COME DOWN!"